Anyone see the Nude Cruise on Feb 8th????

tnt091605

I hope that they really cleaned all of the chairs after that cruise!! Yuck!!:eek:

If you had read the review, you would know that everyone had to put a towel on any chair first before sitting.

:cool:

here is the link.....John did a great job writing a nice review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=938468&highlight=bare

I'm just happy we sailed the week prior to that cruise...the staff was talking about the upcoming cruise and the "areas" that they would have blocked off for "extra curricula activities"...seems to me it was somewhere around the "Camp Carnival" area...ewwww...but as others have said...they had to have a towel on the seat at all times and they had to dress in the dining areas..

Has anyone ever read the website of the outfit that sponsors these nude cruises? Good Grief! they have more rules than the TSA. And for the benefit of those who have speculated, they state very clearly that proper attire must be worn in all food service areas. The website also states clearly that proper attire must be worn when in port. This includes being dressed in clothes when on deck or in public areas which may be accessed by folks not on the cruise.

The outfit that charters the ships for these cruises seems to be more responsible than many elements of the nudist community as they restrict them to adults only.

Doc

They may have more rules, but that does not mean the rules are followed

We were on Tthe Conquest that week. I was told we were docked next to them in Jamica, but I didnt pay any attention. Jamica was too beautiful to look at anything else. Fast forward to Friday, Feb 13th-Cozumel Mexico-Playa Mia Beach. WAYYYYY too many pina coladas, with extra shots. Having a great time. Got back on the Conquest(dont remember how);) Made our way up to the lido. I started snapping pics of everything. Saw this ship next to ours. Started snapping pics of their pool area. Then I zoomed in on someone sitting by the pool. Another zoom, and OMG!!! That woman does not have a top on!! I took her pic anyway. Not sure why.Must have been that last pina colada!

We were on the Legend March 1-8 and asked several questions about the week they cruised with the nudist. Our cabin steward and waitress told us they were not allowed in the dining room unless they were fulled clothed. The asst maitrde said they had problems finding people that would deliver room service that week. Must have been very interesting that week.

If you had read the review, you would know that everyone had to put a towel on any chair first before sitting.

:cool:

here is the link.....John did a great job writing a nice review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=938468&highlight=bare

Who cleans those towels afterwards? are we talking about the the same towels people use to wipe/wash their face in their cabins? This is is gross

We were on Tthe Conquest that week. I was told we were docked next to them in Jamica, but I didnt pay any attention. Jamica was too beautiful to look at anything else. Fast forward to Friday, Feb 13th-Cozumel Mexico-Playa Mia Beach. WAYYYYY too many pina coladas, with extra shots. Having a great time. Got back on the Conquest(dont remember how);) Made our way up to the lido. I started snapping pics of everything. Saw this ship next to ours. Started snapping pics of their pool area. Then I zoomed in on someone sitting by the pool. Another zoom, and OMG!!! That woman does not have a top on!! I took her pic anyway. Not sure why.Must have been that last pina colada![/quote]

uh huh:D

Who cleans those towels afterwards? are we talking about the the same towels people use to wipe/wash their face in their cabins? This is is gross

Yes, they used the same towels you use to wipe your butt (and other body parts) when you get out of the shower or whatever. That's what laundry facilities are for.

I was also on the Conquest that week. The Legend cruisers were definitely not 100% following the rule of no nudity in port. Yes, people on the Conquest had the binoculars and cameras out in Jamaica. In Cozumel, a mooning contest ensued between people on the Legend and people (on balconies) on the Conquest.

It was clear they were having a very good time.

We asked our head waiter if he had ever worked a nudist cruise. He had, and said it wasn't a big deal.

Wouldn't be any different than cleaning the same towels used on a regular cruise in the cabins - do you think those towels never touch any body parts? :rolleyes: It's not like they throw the towels out after you've used them to dry off whatever after your shower.

They launder them as usual I'm sure.

• Administrators
Wouldn't be any different than cleaning the same towels used on a regular cruise in the cabins - do you think those towels never touch any body parts? :rolleyes: It's not like they throw the towels out after you've used them to dry off whatever after your shower.

They launder them as usual I'm sure.

or BEFORE your shower! :eek: There have been a lot of these nude cruise threads over the years, but the folks who suddenly become all concerned about the towels and what is on them just amuse the heck out of me -- as if it's significantly different on a nude cruise than a regular one!

Archived