Anyone see the Nude Cruise on Feb 8th????

tnt091605

I was talking to a customer and they said that they ported in Cozumel in Feb. and the entire Carnival Legend was full of nude people. They said they had a good time seeing all the nude people. They said when they went ashore they all had on matching nudist t shirts. Anyone else see this or was on the ship?

I was talking to a customer and they said that they ported in Cozumel in Feb. and the entire Carnival Legend was full of nude people. They said they had a good time seeing all the nude people. They said when they went ashore they all had on matching nudist t shirts. Anyone else see this or was on the ship?

A CC member posted a review of the cruise not to long ago. It was a full ship charter I think.

I saw them! We were on the Carnival Conquest and as we pulled into Cozumel, next to the Legend there were HUNDREDS of nudists standing on the balcony watching us arrive. Two reactions from conquest cruisers, either a thrilling laugh and rush to grab a camera, or disgusted moans and sheilding of childrens eyes lol. Like most nudists, these were not the type of people you want to see without clothes. But more power to them as they walked aboard naked, hung on the balconies free blowing in the wind. LOL. IT was a sight for sure.

I saw them! We were on the Carnival Conquest and as we pulled into Cozumel, next to the Legend there were HUNDREDS of nudists standing on the balcony watching us arrive. Two reactions from conquest cruisers, either a thrilling laugh and rush to grab a camera, or disgusted moans and sheilding of childrens eyes lol. Like most nudists, these were not the type of people you want to see without clothes. But more power to them as they walked aboard naked, hung on the balconies free blowing in the wind. LOL. IT was a sight for sure.

TOO FUNNY! That would make me laugh out loud, and I would be getting my camera for sure. :D More power to them for being so comfortable in their own skin.

There's an article in the latest Porthole magazine about nude cruising. There's a company called Bare Necesities Tour and Travel that specializes in nude cruising. They charter a ship and everyone is nude, except the staff. Everyone is given a towel for sitting on and they have to dress for dinner.

There's an article in the latest Porthole magazine about nude cruising. There's a company called Bare Necesities Tour and Travel that specializes in nude cruising. They charter a ship and everyone is nude, except the staff. Everyone is given a towel for sitting on and they have to dress for dinner.

I just read that article and I guess they DO sail to Alaska!! :eek: Wow! How COLD would that be???:rolleyes:

They docked next to us in Key West that week.

The poor Captain of the Legend had to keep making announcements that passengers had to be fully clothed while in port. (I guess people on Key West were complaining to the police.)

Made for some amusement while we were leaving port.

Bill

Has anyone ever read the website of the outfit that sponsors these nude cruises? Good Grief! they have more rules than the TSA. And for the benefit of those who have speculated, they state very clearly that proper attire must be worn in all food service areas. The website also states clearly that proper attire must be worn when in port. This includes being dressed in clothes when on deck or in public areas which may be accessed by folks not on the cruise.

The outfit that charters the ships for these cruises seems to be more responsible than many elements of the nudist community as they restrict them to adults only.

Doc

Real class! Wonder around with your S&S card in your butt crack! Now thats a cruise I want to be on! Pardon me cabin boy, take my card and have it cleaned.

Nawww...that would never work for some people...they would just keep losing it:eek::D

The images of what exactly was free blowing in the wind makes me shudder ... :eek:

Archived