$1,000 free to spend on yourself, what would you do?

Well, I hate to sound so practical, but at least half would go in the bank. As far as the rest, a half day at a spa (love massages!), shopping for well-made initimates, digital camera, and treat my work friends to lunch.

No cruises allowed :) it has to be on you!! ;)

I hate to say it-but a cruise is what I would want most for myself. A new dress/clothes? Not really. More jewelry? I have tons. I am not into getting my nails done. But using that money as a down payment on a cruise-oh yeh!

Now if you said $20,000 I would say -put it toward getting my kitchen redone! Sorry- I guess I am boring!

If I couldn't do a cruise then it would go for a down payment on a boob reduction, tired of carrying these puppies around.

Doesn't your insurance cover the operation? I had a reduction almost 7 years ago and insurance paid for everything. It was the most life altering thing I had ever done. I wish I had done it sooner.

If I couldn't do a cruise then it would go for a down payment on a boob reduction, tired of carrying these puppies around.

I'll take your left overs! LOL Actually I need a touch up on my permanent eyeliner---that leaves me about $900.00. I have my eye on this great looking beach bag that has sequins---$200.00. Okay that leaves $700.00. Next would be a new pair of motorcycle boots as mine are about wore out---say $160.00 (have to have really cool ones) Now that I think of it maybe a leather outfit for our RCL HOGS cruise in Nov. that would be about $300.00. A swimsuite with matching sarong would take up the last $240.00 with new sandals!

I was going to say a spa day, but I get a massage every week at the chiropractor that is amazing! I don't do manis anymore, and actually like to do my own pedis, so after reading what Retiredonthesea posted, I'm thinking that I'd have to make a downpayment on the HD Heritage Softail Classic I'm coveting.:D Oh yeah!!!

I was going to say a spa day, but I get a massage every week at the chiropractor that is amazing! I don't do manis anymore, and actually like to do my own pedis, so after reading what Retiredonthesea posted, I'm thinking that I'd have to make a downpayment on the HD Heritage Softail Classic I'm coveting.:D Oh yeah!!!

GREAT idea--I have a HD 99 DYNA lowrider customed to fit me. Even tho I'am semi tall 5'7" I like it low and snug! Have you heard about RCL Hogs on the High Seas cruise Nov.1st?? 1200 bikers already booked. It's actually a fund raiser for dialysis patients to get a free cruise. They had 16 patients last year that received the free cruises. You should check this out. http://hohsdialysisfund.org

Happy cruising,

I would finish my husbands office. I know you said on me but it would be for me. I hate that office. When we remodeled our home we built the office but never finished it due to monitory constraints. I would join him in there (I had a desk in there for a would) if it was finished. Right now I am on the kitchen table with my computer. Would love to join him again.

I would clean out my closet first...to make room for new stuff.

splurge on a really pretty dress -$200

get some of the bareminerals stuff that's beyond the basics -$100

a massage - $100

2 new pair of "good for my feet" shoes - $200

Import a crepe pan set from France...believe me this is sooo for me!!! - $100

That Tiffany's necklace I've been wanting - $300

...the other option would be to not get half of this and buy my college ring - $500

Archived