Arts & Crafts

PeggyMc

There were adult arts & crafts twice a day all four days we were at sea on the Miracle 3/13 - 3/21. We made several needlepoint projects, bookmarks, visors, a post-it holder - and more! Plus they gave raffle tickets at every session & gave out little prizes at the end. I love PAM the arts & crafts person and she was wonderful and patient and we met some really nice people at the class, too, and even got a handmade needlepoint MIRACLE bookmark from a fellow crafter.:)

There were adult arts & crafts twice a day all four days we were at sea on the Miracle 3/13 - 3/21. We made several needlepoint projects, bookmarks, visors, a post-it holder - and more! Plus they gave raffle tickets at every session & gave out little prizes at the end. I love PAM the arts & crafts person and she was wonderful and patient and we met some really nice people at the class, too, and even got a handmade needlepoint MIRACLE bookmark from a fellow crafter.:)

I hope they do this on my Pride cruise 6/6. They did this on my NCL cruise and I came home with some really cute (FREE) handmade souvenirs.

I hope they do this on my Pride cruise 6/6. They did this on my NCL cruise and I came home with some really cute (FREE) handmade souvenirs.

I will let you know about the Pride, I sail on April 27th. I hope they do, was it posted in the Caper?

Archived