Beverage Questions...Westerdam!

CondoDiva

What are the free beverages on the Westerdam and where do you get them?

How much is the soda card and is it unlimited?

When taking a cab from FLL to the port (ft lauderdale), is there anywhere to stop to pick up wine??

We leave on Sunday!! Thank you!!:)

Suzie

There are water, hot tea, iced tea, coffee, and juice or punch in the buffet area. I think the selection between juice and punch varied, but we did not eat up there very often. You can get milk also. In the dining room, there were several juices listed at breakfast. And remember that specialty coffees (without alcohol) such as espresso and cappuccino are also free at lunch and dinner in the dining room.

You could ask your cab driver to stop at a wine/liquor store on the way to the ship. Waiting time on a cab is 40 cents a minute, so you'll want to run in and run out without wasting a lot of time.

I did not buy a soda card. We had a wine card, which was around $70 for 20 punches. Our wine steward did not always remember to punch for every glass, so we ended up with more than 20 glasses and unused punches. One of our tablemates had a soda card that was punched also. Someone else will have to let you know if there is an unlimited soda card in addition to the punched kind.

No unlimited soda cards - just the one for 20 "glasses" for $20.70 ($18 + 15% service charge). The "glasses" are usually 1/2 cans, often the left-over flat 1/2 can from a prior customer. Not a great bargain (about 0.13 per can) and not a good deal IMO.

Thank you Geoherb!!:D

My hubby asked me the questions...I had no idea.....I told my husband who is not into cruisecritic that we will get an answer ASAP if we post.......and sure enough we did!!!;)

Thanks JTL513!!:D

I agree it does not sound like a great deal.....the kids can go without soda for a week!!:)

Well, if they both drink the same kind of soda, they can share a fresh can each time (for two punches). Or just buy a full can each time without the soda card.

Archived