Looking for Carnival Destiny Photos

marieadela

I sail next month and I am starting my countdown. :D

I wanted to see how the Carnival Destiny looks since being in dry dock. This will also be my first time on this ship. I have been on Carnival Glory, Carnival Valor and Carnival Inspiration.

I have been trying to find some recent photos. Eveything I find is from 2007 and back. I have looked here and on Webshots. I did find a few of the new big screen TV on Lido deck. What I really would like is to see are photos of an ocean view cabin. As well as the bathroom.

Just want to know how much space there will be since there are 3 of us in the cabin. :)

Are the ocean view cabins just like the Glory and Valor or are they more like the ones on the Inspiration?

Marieadela - I can't help you right now, but we are leaving on the Destiny in 7 days. I always take lots of pictures and will share them when we get back. If there is anything in particular you would like pictures of let me know and I will try to get it.

Marieadela - I can't help you right now, but we are leaving on the Destiny in 7 days. I always take lots of pictures and will share them when we get back. If there is anything in particular you would like pictures of let me know and I will try to get it.

Do you have a ocean view cabin? If so can you take pictures of cabin form door as well as the bathroom.

I have a balcony cabin, but it looks like the layout is the same except for the door to the balcony. I will get pics of it, and I will try to sneek into an oceanview for you and get some pics. Usually doors are open to cabins when you board, and when you leave. I have been known to wonder into rooms before they are occupied, or after people have left the ship to get pictures. :eek:

I have a balcony cabin, but it looks like the layout is the same except for the door to the balcony. I will get pics of it, and I will try to sneek into an oceanview for you and get some pics. Usually doors are open to cabins when you board, and when you leave. I have been known to wonder into rooms before they are occupied, or after people have left the ship to get pictures. :eek:

Thanks. Whatever you can get would be great. Maybe also the adult only area at the back of the ship. You will have to let me know if there are any chairs back there as well. I hate it when you try to get yourself ready for a cruise and there are not many pictures out there to get you excited.:)

I hate it when you try to get yourself ready for a cruise

and there are not many pictures out there to get you excited.:)

Maybe your photographic contributions -when you get back-

will help others! ;)

Most posters on cruisecritic seem to be unaware of

the amazing Cruisecritic Photo Gallery section at http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/

which is further broken down into several major categories

one of them being Cabin and Balcony shots...see..

http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/showgallery.php?cat=513

-and there you shall find enough photo material to get you excited for your upcoming cruise

particularly if you know how to use the Search function! ;)

St_Thomas-116.jpg

St.Thomas

Balcony-074.jpg

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Archived