2011 celebrity cruises

Hi,when will I be able to book a caribbean cruise fr 2011 with celebrity ? My husbund and I are late forties and have never cruised before but want this to be a really special 25th wedding anniversary in feb/march 2011,any advice on cabin choice an itinerary very welcome !!! Thankyou :confused:

Well, you're a bit early. In the olden days, you could book years in advance, because little changed in terms of itineraries and ships.

I would suggest you "cruise around" the websites looking at different itineraries, do your homework now - read the boards - and decide what cruiseline and intinerary you want the most. By next year, you'll only need to go make your reservation. The itineraries change of course, but the main ports are always the same. Why not do a search on all the islands - sure you'll find threads on all of them - and start making mental notes?

As Celeb Elite, if that will be your preferred line, I can STRONGLY recommend M Class after reading so many reviews from people I know and respect who have tried Solstice Class. M Class is a great size ship and very well laid out. That would be the Infinity, Summit, Millenium and Constellation. The new mega-ships are not faring well to date.

The deck plans for each of M Class are identical. Stay away from Deck 9 (noise), don't waste your money on Concierge Class, do get a veranda. Go to the website and put in a "Request Brochure" for Carribean cruises. That will give you a nice, hardcover brochure in the mail to get ALL info you could possibly want. I like to start with a hardcover brochure for my first time with a new line, then fine tune on the website.

Hope this helps you to start planning!! HAVE FUN!!!:)

Andy or Chessbriar or anyone:

Do we know if the Panama canal itins are still expected on 4/14--we are waiting for those & Eclipse to the Carib which I think will be posted 4/30..

we want to book these early but are also experimenting for Jan 2010--we are going to wait til the last minute & see if we get a bargain!

Archived