Carnival Ships on Television??

tulman

This is somewhat related.

Science channel aired a program today about the safety features built into cruise ships today as a lesson learned from past disasters such as fire etc.

Ruby Princess was used in the program.

The program runs again at 4am Eastern tonight if anyone wants to set their DVRS.

This is somewhat related.

Science channel aired a program today about the safety features built into cruise ships today as a lesson learned from past disasters such as fire etc.

Ruby Princess was used in the program.

The program runs again at 4am Eastern tonight if anyone wants to set their DVRS.

FANTASTIC!! Got it set to record.....Thanks

I spotted one on HGTV last night.

Not that I watch HGTV, but the wife was watching one of those shows where a potential home buyer looks at three homes, then picks one at the end.

This lady was choosing between 3 homes in Cabo San Lucas, and there was a Spirit class ship sitting in the harbor. I don't know if it was Spirit or Pride though.

Thanks, to all. I'm really looking more for the types of things that Samantha Brown does, where she sails with for a few days.

I did see one a couple of weeks back and was hoping it anyone knew of any upcoming shows.

Hello:

I just saw "Cruise Inc" on CNBC. It was set on NCL Pearl, But lots of Carnival ships in the background. Mostly it was about how cruise lines make money. They also talked about the NORWAY boiler explosion. NCL had no comments on that one.

Tom in Long Beach.

Pretty sure I heard Samantha Brown was just recently on the Freedom. I believe the show is supposed to air in June.

Dear Lord ... Samantha Brown ... soooo annoying.

I wish Anthony Bourdain would do a Carnival cruise. I'd watch that in a heartbeat.

I spotted one on HGTV last night.

Not that I watch HGTV, but the wife was watching one of those shows where a potential home buyer looks at three homes, then picks one at the end.

This lady was choosing between 3 homes in Cabo San Lucas, and there was a Spirit class ship sitting in the harbor. I don't know if it was Spirit or Pride though.

It was most likely the Pride. The Spirit only goes to Cabo once a year.

Travel channel has a couple of new ones coming out on the 18th of this month...One is on RCCL and the other one didn't say which cruise line it was. Maybe it will be carnval.:rolleyes:

One show is about cruising the Mediterranean on the Brlliance of the Seas, the other show is about a Caribbean cruise on the Navigator of the Seas.

Archived