LOST addict! TV programs available?

jackchick

Hello all, I'm wondering if you can get regular tv from the ship. I'm sailing on the Star in May and don't want to miss the airing of LOST on Wed. 5/6:eek:

I know there's progammed shows and DVD's but just need to know now if I need to record it.

Thanks!

Hello all, I'm wondering if you can get regular tv from the ship. I'm sailing on the Star in May and don't want to miss the airing of LOST on Wed. 5/6:eek:

I know there's progammed shows and DVD's but just need to know now if I need to record it.

Thanks!

Hope you have a DVR

I set my DVR when we sailed in Feb. so I wouldn't miss it; either set your VCR/TIVO/DVR or bring your laptop and go to ABC.com and watch it there on Thursday.

I'm a LOST fan too. I LOVE it and never miss a second of the show.

Thank you everyone. I was very sad about the answer. It's my one allowable vice...but I'll just console myself with the excellent cruise! And it will give me something to look forward to back home. Sure won't be the back to work, housework and the busy life with 5 kids! :pLOL

Two years ago I was on the Pearl in May for the Survivor finale... on Carnival they showed it in the big lounge, but NCL... nothing! What was I to do... of course it was taped at home, but being the finale it would be hard not to find out the winner! So I called the Purser's Desk and said is there any way they could get it on the Satelite... he said he would check and put me on hold and then said no... so off to dinner I went... just happened to come back to my cabin after dinner and the phone rang... GUESS WHAT... he said the captain got the signal in and told me what channel to put on and boom I was watching the Survivor finale at sea.... HOW COOL! Now that is service LOL!

There is no network television on NCL ships. No ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, or FOX.

Oh no! I guess these means no Kentucky Derby on my May 1-2 Dawn cruise:(

I was even going to bring a hat! Bummer!

Archived