Splendor 8A or 6A

BIGDADDY2587

cant decide between the two, its about a $300 difference total

never stayed in a balcony

always have been in an ocean view

is it worth the diffrence

or should we save the money on something else?

For that difference I would pick the balcony, no question.

cant decide between the two, its about a $300 difference total

never stayed in a balcony

always have been in an ocean view

is it worth the diffrence

or should we save the money on something else?

Night & day difference-stay in the balcony..once you sit out there on a beautiful,sunny day with the wind & salt air on your face,you will be hooked for balcony cabins....Tip-order breakfast on your balcony on A SEA DAY,you will love it-if table is too small outside,use your coffee table and bring it outside for breakfast-it is included in your price-just tip the waiter ...also:in the late afternoon,sit on your balcony with a drink,book,Carnival Capers to see what to do tonight,etc.,and ENJOY! If you don't like your balcony,have an MRI as soon as you get home......Cat 9A have extended balconies and are aft (back)-great views.....not to mention the romantic sunsets!!

Big Al

It's a no brainer for me, if you can afford it - go for the balcony. You'll never want to go back. We've been cruising for about 14 years. The first 2 years we didn't have a balcony. Then we won a cruise as an award through my jog and we have been booking a balcony every since. I can't see myself not having one. There are many reasons, but I think Big A covered the key one. The wife and I like to sit out there at night sometimes and just listen to the waves. Sometimes during an at sea day when you don't want to be bothered with the crowed and the boys at at the kids camp, it's so nice to just sit out and read, enjoy the sun, etc.

Go for it. You will enjoy it.

Archived