What beverages are free?

mom4mj

I'm pretty new to cruising. As you can see only 1 previous cruise. This time we're taking our kiddos with us. What beverages are free on Carnival cruises? I know that nothing carbonated is free, but what about iced tea and lemonade? And are the same beverages free whether you get them at the buffet or main dining room? What about at a bar?

Thanks so much!

In the Dining room, Milk, Ice Tea, Coffee, up on Lido Deck, (buffet) The juices there, tea, coffee, milk.

You have to pay for Liquor and Sodas and the fancy coffee like Chai Teas and lattes over in the Cafes.

Fred

i think room service is free coffee , tea, and white and chocolate milk,hot chocolate, assorted juice for bfst. From dining room i believe it is coffee tea and milk not sure about ice tea. Free on deck is lemonade and ice tea, coffee and reg tea. Hope this helps!

Thanks Dianne! I'm excited about the espresso and cappuccino in the dining room.

I truly enjoy a cup of cappuccino with my dessert. I regard the free cappuccino as an important perk on my cruise. NCL also offers free cappuccino and espresso in the dining room.

Dianne

Can I assume they are free in the dining room at breakfast as well? And can I assume I could get a latte in the dining room free?
Espresso and cappucino are complimentary in the dining room for all meals on Carnival and NCL. I've never seen lattes on the menu.

Charlie

I was also interested in the response to this post.

However I am still not sure if you can get ice tea/juices in the dining room during dinner as wennfred and nylori gave conflicting responses on the dining room question OR it maybe possible I just misunderstood.:confused:

Could someone please confirm if they are free in the dining room. Sorry guys its been a long morning. Thanks for calrifying.

I was also interested in the response to this post.

However I am still not sure if you can get ice tea/juices in the dining room during dinner as wennfred and nylori gave conflicting responses on the dining room question OR it maybe possible I just misunderstood.:confused:

Could someone please confirm if they are free in the dining room. Sorry guys its been a long morning. Thanks for calrifying.

Juices are free in the dining room at breakfast. I believe they are available for a charge at lunch and dinner.

Ice tea is free and available in the dining room at all meals.

Dianne

I have also taken advantage of the Soft serve Ice cream with coffe or hot chocolate. I get a cup of hot chocolate (about half full) and put a dollop of chocolate ice cream in it. Or half a cup of coffee and use the ice cream for creamer. Do that with Espresso and it makes a mocha latte.

Beverages included in the cost of the cruise:

Lido Deck - Coffee, tea, milk, chocolate milk, juices, lemonade, hot chocolate, water

Dining Room - Iced tea, hot tea, milk, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, water, juices, coffee, espresso, cappuccino (all 3 meals)

Room Service - Hot or iced tea, coffee, milk, choc.milk, hot choc., juices

Hope that helps!:)

Does anyone know if they have lactose-free milk? My son (age 4) can't have "real" milk.

Not sure. You need to advise your booking agent/PVP about his allergy. If they know far enough ahead, they will have Lactaid or another lactose-free milk just for him.:) OR, there are pills in chewable form now.

Espresso and cappucino are complimentary in the dining room for all meals on Carnival and NCL. I've never seen lattes on the menu.

Charlie

Thanks. I actually drink my coffee black, but my husband likes a latte. I honestly have no idea the difference between a latte and a cappucino! They may be close enough that a cappucino will make him happy!

Does anyone know if they have lactose-free milk? My son (age 4) can't have "real" milk.

I believe they have plain soy milk. Additional information can be found at http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html (link on left for Special Diet Requirements)

Also, as mentioned let your PVP (or have your TA contact Carnival) know about any special diet requirements.

I'm pretty new to cruising. As you can see only 1 previous cruise. This time we're taking our kiddos with us. What beverages are free on Carnival cruises? I know that nothing carbonated is free, but what about iced tea and lemonade? And are the same beverages free whether you get them at the buffet or main dining room? What about at a bar?

Thanks so much!

Wellll, the free ones are the ones you don't hafta pay for!:D

Archived