*OFFICIAL CC GROUP - SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on 5/11/10**

anamanxs

Well since I am a total disney freak I would have to agree with the Goofy!!!!

Thanks for working on the website Annette.

I told my DSIL about this group so I hope she gets a chance to come over and chat.

I told my DSIL about this group so I hope she gets a chance to come over and chat.

Hey, that 3 Disney Fan! ONE Year, 3 weeks and 3 days. And much planning to do! Please tell your sister in law to join us!

DSC01881[1].jpg

I asked my friends on another thread if they had any pictures and they sent me some beautiful pictures to share with everyone. So, here is picture #1.

Just wanted to get us even more excited if that was possible.

Got our official booking confirmation email today :D

It says our final payment is due on 11/22/2010 :eek:

Let me look at mine, it should be final payment of depost is 11/10/09. Actually that would be nice you can sail and pay later.

My says 1/22/2010.....Is the cruise the right one.

I think that they really screwed up, you get to sail first!! How COOL. I havn't went to the carnival site yet..need to do that! Someone made a typo 11 instead of 01. If they don't correct in a week or so, I would send Johna an e-mail, (I read on the other boards that she was swamped right now).

Yea Im sure its a typo but im not gonna complain. If they wanna take it out after we get back- then thats fine with me :D

I agree with that. I just checked the rates and we are still lower than Carnival or anyone else even with the big sale this weekend - before our $100.00 obc!

I checked yesteday, and prices were up till March 2010 so I think they will be up in 60 days or so. It was only 175 from Charolette, NC to Settle. It went through Washington, DC. About 4 hours to Charolette and 4 to DC from here so will go where I ge the best rate!

Ok we will be flying out of BWI so let me know if you see any good deals on those flights. Also if you find some good deals on hotels in Seattle. We will be flying in the day before. Everyone in my family wants to go to the Space Needle :D

Ok we will be flying out of BWI so let me know if you see any good deals on those flights. Also if you find some good deals on hotels in Seattle. We will be flying in the day before. Everyone in my family wants to go to the Space Needle :D

Will do - once we get our group folder we will have a flight area. I need to keep a list of all these areas we need! I entered our sailing on ***** dot com; don't look at the pic - only one I had on the work laptop. I will send link when i get home and probably change the pic. I there now is my grandson and me. Need to find one of Elmer and I.

I too love Disney!! Annette, I also second the thank you for all your hard work.

I've been looking at the airline prices also. The prices are so low from West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. I was shocked! I've never booked a flight with so much lead time. Does anyone know the secret to getting the bulkhead seats? (the very first row in coach with the extra leg room)

Hi! We are interested in this Alaska cruise, as well. I was looking at the itinerary that was posted by Annette and then looking at the one on Carnival site. For the Victoria, BC stop it's listed here as a 7:30am arrival and on the Carnival site it's listed as a 7:30pm arrival. Does anyone know for sure which is correct? This is significant only because we've been to Victoria, BC before and loved it and are hoping to spend more than 4 1/2 hours there. Thanks!

Hi! We are interested in this Alaska cruise, as well. I was looking at the itinerary that was posted by Annette and then looking at the one on Carnival site. For the Victoria, BC stop it's listed here as a 7:30am arrival and on the Carnival site it's listed as a 7:30pm arrival. Does anyone know for sure which is correct? This is significant only because we've been to Victoria, BC before and loved it and are hoping to spend more than 4 1/2 hours there. Thanks!

Its 7:30 pm till midnight :eek:

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 am 11:59 pm, this is one other travel site.

07 Victoria, Canada 7:30 PM 11:30 PM another travel site

So it is a typo on the travel cite I copied it from. And I agree, I wish it was longer!

Here is a thread about visiting Victoria at night. That is one thing I will have to spend some time researching - Also have to find out how to fix the Itinerary on the first page!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention! I am sorry for any confusion it may have caused. This is still going to be a GREAT cruise and with a GREAT GROUP! Jenny hopefully your grandfather will hear From Johna soon, she doesn't work on weekends so it will be Monday, if he hasn't heard already!

I hope some of you got a chance to watch Alaska Week on the Discovery Channel this week. They had several interesting programs. Lots of info about the Glaciers and the wildlife. Saw a Mama Bear fight off a male to protect her cubs and the meal they were eating. The photographer was right on top of them.....wonderful shots.

I hope some of you got a chance to watch Alaska Week on the Discovery Channel this week. They had several interesting programs. Lots of info about the Glaciers and the wildlife. Saw a Mama Bear fight off a male to protect her cubs and the meal they were eating. The photographer was right on top of them.....wonderful shots.

We were watching it last night. Did you catch the fact that there are no roads into Juneau from the outside world. It can only be reached by boat or air. Wow, learn something new every day!

Good evening, almost morning LOL Just got home from work. Dan just called. they sent him to the mountains this afternoon. He'll be home about 2:00-2:30am. I'll wait up. We'll go out for a really late dinner.

I just realized Annette, if you fly out 1 day early, we may fly the same plane out! Not sure which airline we will be using yet.

Johna called me today. Dan has the credit card :rolleyes: I'm going to be talking with her Monday!! I have until then to decide...Inside or Balcony. Me and Dan disagree on it LOL I say inside and he says balcony. We had inside on the Glory and I LOVED it. It was low, no motion and we slept soooo good. I told Johna i'll let her know Monday what I decide.

Archived