*OFFICIAL CC GROUP - SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on 5/11/10**

anamanxs

You know the funny part, I am the IT before the IT for 10 childcare centers, so do you know how much I want to throw the computer, right now. I have already taken my own advice. May be a block on home computer thing. And the third grader thing is probably true! One of my Cat friend ladies got me on FB about 6 months ago - so still a new thing to me! MY daughter is on their too, but she is in the sensible stage of her life! I am running away from that as fast as possible!

Give me my DELL - work laptop! So, if it doesn't Dell doesn't work then there will be a third GROUP!

IM000350.jpg

OK, I am doing nothing - just lookin at that that BEAUTIFUL site, FB does not bother me, there are no computers, or phones......just friends, beauty and EXCITEMENT!

GOOD MORNING ALASKA!

Have a GREAT DAY ALL! Still havn't packed a thing!

I clicked both links for FB. The 1st did nothing, took me to a pink page. The 2nd took me to my own FB.

Will be on and off today. I have to help daughters move more before work today. Going to give Johna a call at 9:00 then. Were on the same time zone.

Hey, I am not totally crazy - that's what it does for me TOOOOOO! I followed one more piece of advice I would give - READ HELP in small print on the very bottom and reported the problem. The said the pink page means site maintance! And is a temp problem, we will see. Don't you love the hyperspace world!

I'm with you, I am ready to go now. These pictures are to pretty, especially the last one.

Theres going to be so much to do, will have to figure out what we want to do more. Its going to be weird having to fly then make these cab arrangements and all that. Used to driving to Fl. We have that routine down lol.

Thanks Sharon for the GREAT pic, I have to share more of them with everybody. They are beautiful. I noticed you said you rented a car is Skagway and drove to the Yukon. Do you think we have enough time for that on this cruise? /quote]

What are the times?

Got my call into Johna. I left both numbers since I have to leave soon. Made sure Dan left me his CC. I cancelled mine since BOA uped my interest from 4% to 24%, for no reason, except they wanted more money from everyone. They had a big thing on our local news about that.

Thanks Sharon for the GREAT pic, I have to share more of them with everybody. They are beautiful. I noticed you said you rented a car is Skagway and drove to the Yukon. Do you think we have enough time for that on this cruise? /quote]

What are the times?

They are the same as your cruise in the summer I think Skagway is 7 - 9 so long time but Juneau and Ketchian are only 7 - 3.

How long did it take you to drive?

IM000177.jpg

They say the third time is a CHARM - Do a search on FB for Spiriting to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun2 - hopefully it will find the link. Maybe the pilot boat will help us get to the right place.

They are the same as your cruise in the summer I think Skagway is 7 - 9 so long time but Juneau and Ketchian are only 7 - 3.

How long did it take you to drive?

I think we were in Skagway from 9-4 or so and we had time. I haven't even told you how far we went yet!! I will add more today.

Wait until we get our own folders, I have some games in mind, if anyone for it! But, they will have to wait until you and I get back from sailing!

Canada what I have seen of it is a beautiful country! I was so impressed with the Thunder Bay Area and the around Lake Superior!

I told her in the voice mail that I was helping my daughter move today so I would be back and forth before work this afternoon. I gave her my house and cell number. Dan should be home early today so i'll give him the information to tell her if she calls after I leave. I told her in the voice mail, we want a balcony. Will be my 1st :D

:p Jenny - I did Anytime too.....thought we would give it a try. Looks to give more flexbility!

I had to redo FB some of us couldn't open it. Same name with 2 on the end of it, if you want to register on this one. Sorry for any inconvience.

Archived