*OFFICIAL CC GROUP - SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on 5/11/10**

anamanxs

Good Moring SMLMS - AKA: Spiriting - Majestic Land - Midnight Sun

Hope all are doing well! It's Friday and "WE R GOING TO ALASKA!" and our group folder is supposed to be up today!

I am on my way to work, my last for a few days and the first thing I have to do is order flower from my company to be sent a funeral home. Another sad waste - a teeanager going too fast and not wearing a seatbelt. Three seniors lives changed forever and I had two of these young men in Preschoolwhen I taught. The driver will probably be charged with reckless and speeding and his stepbrother is lost from this world. So, everybody gives their kids or grandkids a extra hug today! I hope nobody is offended for the break in cruise talk here! Sometimes the real world filters in.

Cheri, Hope you are feeling Better! - Hi Kathy, hope your event planning is going well; Good Morning Jenni & Steve - I will be in your fair city Sunday, Kim - You guys have a GREAT Trip and other lurking out there COME ON DOWN!

Just keep repeating.......and clicking your heels together.........................

We r going to ALASKA!

WE R going to ALASKA!

WE R GOING to ALASKA!

WE R GOING TO ALASKA!

I opolige (sp - brain fried) in advance if you have to plug your ears, if a chorus of the "The Wheels on the Bus" pops out next. Wait I know......The propellors on the Ship go round and round, round, and round! Well, I warned you..........

Everyone a GREAT Day and no, I am not drinking!

Sad, we have way to much of that here. 2 football players just died 3 days ago. The bad part of living in a small town, when a kid dies like that, you usually know them. Where my kids go to school, its so small, we had just 1 elem...middle and high school.

Still can't talk today. Its awful. Tomorrow is my day off. Don't feel like doing anything tho.

All this coughing has given me a headache.

I hope all yal have a WONDERFUL cruise! I am jealous but can wait my turn LOL

Found this info on another thread - might be worth looking into. "This book is supposed to have some really good info in it: "Inside Passage Walking Tours" by Julianne Chase, available through Amazon dot com. It's small and packable, and has very clear maps of the ports towns of Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Sitka."

Hi Everyone,

I am half way packing, need to get the garment bagout of the shed to pack up the nicer clothes.

They have a few rules I need to read up on. I do want to get the banner changes so everyone can post it on their signatures. I need to add CC on it and take the Carnival off. They mentioned a snappy name, but I am happy with our name. How about everyone else?

Kathi are you OK with keeping the who booked page up on the other page? It will have it own page so it is not buried among the others.

We need to keep talking on this page or one like it that I start again. I guess since the time is wrong...I need to do one more, also there is one thing on it I have to take off.

Kathi are you OK with keeping the who booked page up on the other page? It will have it own page so it is not buried among the others.

Ahhh..to feel needed....Yes, I'd love to update the who booked pages.

Just about ready to take off, but wanted to get this done a little before leaving. I added a couple new posts for you to enjoy while I am gone. There are a couple of link to send away for free travel guides.... always need those in scrapbooking!

Please check into this site some and posts so we can stay need the front page.

Have a Great week! I will pop in if I get a chance!

I hear the Train whistling, It's coming around the mountian and I am seeing the most beautiful site I have ever seen. ALASKA - the LAND of the MIDNIGHT Sun!

Join us......... we promise you will see sites that will amaze you and make memories that will last a life time!

We are now listed under CC Group Member cruises!

Has anyone watched the new MTV show called The Phone? I was flipping channels today and the Seattle Space needle caught my eye. The show is filmed in and around Seattle. Today they visited Pikes Fish Market, the Space Needle and Gas Works Park. It was fun seeing the city and to think that we'll be there in a little over a year!!:D

I bet that was interesting Kathi!

I wish I would of seen it. We've never been to Seattle and can't wait to get there. Were hoping to catch a flight early enough to have some time to explore Seattle!

We're thinking about flying in to Seattle on Sunday and renting a car. There are a ton of things we'd like to see and even try to take one of the ferries across the Pugent Sound (shades of Grey's Anatomy)!

MTV is repeating the show at different times. It was great to see some of the sights around the city.

Off to work....have a great day.

Have a GREAT DAY, we off to explore the inner harbor here in Baltimore! I added a Seattle tab if you want to add any links. I love your trivia questions, going to have to look that on up my self later. I would think 18 but may be a few hours short!

Have A GREAT DAY!

Have fun Annette! We just got back from helping daughters move. Its been a LONG weekend and I still have 9 hours of work today :eek: Still can NOT talk good. People seem to make fun of me because I cannot talk, my daughter being the last LOL

Everyone have a great Sunday!

Archived