*OFFICIAL CC GROUP - SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on 5/11/10**

anamanxs

They live in Mercersburg ,Pennsylvania which is a small hick town out in the middle of nowhere and about 125 miles from Baltimore. Father in law is a retired firefighter and mother in law is an official bingo player :D

anamanxs - Annette & Elmer - 2826 miles

happylady - Kathi & PHil - 3293 miles

MikeNKim - Kim & Mike - 2587 miles

MikeNKim - DBIL Ron and DSIL Maureen - 1273 miles

purplehaze21 - Cheri & Dan - 2964 miles

cajungal - Sonya & DH - 2645 miles

BCFD2357 - Jenni & Steve - 2763 miles

BCFD2357 - DF & MIL - 2671 miles

BCFD2357- DS & DIL

Lyncoya - Lyncoya & DH

Am I missing anyone?

We booked for late dinner, but I might change it to anytime (if I can). I really like not being tied down to a certain time. Maybe, we can schedule one night when all of the "anytime" diners can eat together. Did someone say, PARTY???

*anamanxs - Annette & Elmer - 2826 miles

*happylady - Kathi & PHil - 3293 miles

MikeNKim - Kim & Mike - 2587 miles

MikeNKim - DBIL Ron and DSIL Maureen - 1273 miles

*purplehaze21 - Cheri & Dan - 2964 miles

cajungal - Sonya & DH - 2645 miles

*BCFD2357 - Jenni & Steve - 2763 miles

*BCFD2357 - DF & MIL - 2671 miles

BCFD2357- DS & DIL

Lyncoya - Lyncoya & DH

Thanks Kathy, I have not heard anymore from Lyncoya or Sonya. I put Stars by the ones that Johna confirmed. Last I heard from Sonja - she had booked herself but wanted to join with us for the activities. Mike & Kim were booked before we got group status. Lyncoya if you are booked and are joining us please let us know. Johna said she will send me a list about once a month.

We will definetly have to have a party or two! Closer to time we will have to think about cabin crawls, Door decorating Contest and such. I know some groups have group parties too.

The PRIDE is starting anytime dining this cruise. I will be looking at how it is set up when I am there. Kathi you should be able to change your dining up until about a month before we leave. We were told when we got the e-mail about the Pride - we have up until 2 weeks before we sailed.

If it works right anytime would be the way to go, you could have anytime between 5:30 adn 9:30, juat not the same table each night. I have to go get batteries so I have plenty for the camera, going to try and get in to look at the rooms - she how they are set up since the PRIDE and Spirit are sister ships!

Did anyone listen to the song in Inuit and look at the pictures? It was the link above where it said "This is beautiful! Please check it out!"

Nite all, wiped out. Talk to everyone in the morning. Have a good evening!

I like the sound of anytime dining. It might be fun not being on a strict dining time. We rushed last time a few times to make sure we got to the table on time.

I can't wait for Annette to get back from her cruise so we know all LOL To bad she hasn't left yet. I am a tad jealous. :p

I like the sound of anytime dining. It might be fun not being on a strict dining time. We rushed last time a few times to make sure we got to the table on time.

I can't wait for Annette to get back from her cruise so we know all LOL To bad she hasn't left yet. I am a tad jealous. :p

Good Morning ALL,

Trying to get rid of me huh!!!!!!!!! I see how it is now. lol

I started packing last night, but don't want to get the suitcases out too early...the cats will freak. I made my door sign and we even went to the $ store and bought some of window stick things to decorate the cabin. I have never done that before. One minute I think how silly of me the next - I can always pretend I am having a mid like crisis!

Have a GREAT DAY all, you still have to put up with me for a couple more days!

Good Morning. I am glad Johna called yesterday because I have a cold~sinuses and sore throat and now I lost my voice. I feel bad today. Glad my work day is 5:30pm-11:00pm

LOL Annette. Not rushing you off but I have to live thru your cruise for now :D I am the worst at packing. I put it off as long as I can!

Hope you feel better, those sinus things can make you feel so miserable! I am normally packed and ready ages before but kind of a last minute getting moving here. We are leaving Sat, but we don't actually sail until Monday. We are going to Richmond to see Elmer son in college then to Baltimore on Sunday. They are actually having a big PRIDE day on Sat, but didn't know about it until last week, for the PRIDE coming to BALTIMORE. We are staying at hotel downtown, hope it is OK, don't know a lot about Baltimore. The PRIDE is coming in empty from Miami, so hopefully we will get on early since they do not have to unload passengers.

We need to keep our eyes open, they might be going to do somthing special for the SPIRIT whne she goes to Seattle.

We have been so busy at work, I think it is all finally catching up. The owner bought her 10th childcare center in a matter two weeks. buy, remodel and close/signing. It was like a twirlwind! I think we are all still spinning. We never closed a day, worked all weekend. I was there on a Sunday and then back on Monday to set up the computers with our childcare software. (Software company closed on Sunday to get codes and all).

Better get to work - Cheri, feel better. Kim have a good trip and have FUN! Jenny and Kathi, hope you guys have a GREAT DAY too.

Anyone else out there lurking...Please join us!

We are Official! We will be Sailing on the Carnival Spirit to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun on May 11, 2010.

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle

Cruise Itinerary

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

WE ARE GOING TO ALASKA? R U?

We will soon have our Group site. Until then To Go North to the "Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun" with us, contact Annette for pricing and details.

I agree, I have been doing more research for this cruise then the one I leave for tomorrow:D

Me too, Feel kind of guilty since this is over shadowing mine too! But, it like that cookie you always wanted to try!

But, don't worry I am thinking about games to help us past teh time and get to know each other better...if we wan too!

I found this when looking on the Amtrak site. Elmer wanted to know about taking a train back. Work is going to shoot me.......may have to ask for 2 weeks off. Which probably means no vacation after this week until next May! I told him, we need to settle for the cruise.

Seattle CityPass is the revolutionary visitor-friendly program offering five (5) of Seattle's most popular attractions at one packaged low price. Seattle's CityPass is a ticket booklet containing an actual admission ticket to the city's top attractions, including Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour, Pacific Science Center (includes IMAX®), Woodland Park Zoo and The Museum of Flight OR Experience Music Project|Science Fiction Museum.. With CityPass your family will love the sights, and you will love the savings. CityPass is the fast and easy way to see it all

Archived