Enchantment Deck 9 aft ?

Can someone tell me what the cafe is that is next to the Day Spa/Fitness Center and any other info that would be good to know?

RCI rep guessed it was an extension of the Windjammer Cafe, did not know for sure - we were booked in JS7172 and after reading these boards about the noise from deck 6 it was a real concern for us and they have JS8172 available - but I don't want to be under fitness equipment either. Thanks!

CruisenGoddess,

That would mean that the Windjammer takes up the entire deck 9. Kind of sad that the RC rep doesn't know that the Windjammer is actually at the front of the ship on deck. BTW, I didn't know until today when another poster mentioned it.

I just booked an aft on deck 7. I'll know in 3 weeks just how noisy that nightclub is.

Sheal

I'd rather be on deck 8 than on 7---only 1 easy flight to the pool! I doubt the fitness center will be too busy at midnight!!! If you're really concerned about noise, you'll be ok on deck 7 (there are no deck 9 cabins!!!) I'd rather risk the fitness center than the lounge!

The cafe is the Solarium Cafe, which serves things like burgers and pizza during the day and evening.

Also, the fitness center is actually up on deck 10. You enter through the spa on deck 9, but have to go upstairs to get to the fitness center.

The aft JS on deck 8 are very quiet... We had 8172 in May 07 right below the cafe/fitness center & never heard a peep... I believe the cafe is actually a juice bar type area for the fitness center...we have 8170 booked for oct..

A solarium cafe makes sense. Do any of you know if you can use the stairs on the aft to go up to the cafe? Or is that crew members only? That would be great for morning coffee :)

I had told the RCI rep that it didn't make sense that it was an extension of the Windjammer - she put me on hold for 10 minutes and came back and said that it was - go figure!

we are in aft 7666 next week, when we get back I will let you know if there was noise; although we were told that the corner aft's on deck 7 were quieter. Right now, I'm so excited just can't worry about it.

Archived