Blog - Spirit to Hawaii

Fazzdaan

I have some older (2007) shots of cabin 4228 and you can find them here. http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/fazzdaan/The%20Carnival%20Spirit/?start=20

Cabin 4237 is the twin, just reversed. The cabins did not change during the drydock except for new carpet. Enjoy...

Thanks for the pics!

Is the bedroom separate from the sitting area or is it all one room? It is sooooo tempting. I just don't know about 5 days at sea. (Not sure I want to spend 8 hours on a plane one way either.)

Lisa

Thanks for the pics!

Is the bedroom separate from the sitting area or is it all one room? It is sooooo tempting. I just don't know about 5 days at sea. (Not sure I want to spend 8 hours on a plane one way either.)

Lisa

It's separate 2 ways. A hall along the back of the balcony, or through the vanity area.

Excellent video.

I would guess that lower decks (aft wraps) don't receive as much sun as the 8th deck does. We were on deck 8 (Cabin 8159, starboard) last cruise on the Miracle and it was NOISY from above. So it's either sun and noise or no sun and no noise.

I love this board. I find so much info here. Way too addictive.

Thanks again!!!

Still waiting paitently for more review from the op! You're killing me making me wait!

Lisa

• 1 month later...

Archived