The Sovereign Lives On!

You might not have sailed on her Chris, but Bennie did!!!:D

LOL! VERY ture! Thanks again! :D

Hey Chris!! Is Bennie ready for Alaska?

As ready as he can get lol! I might be cruising when you are and as much as i want Bennie to go with me theres no way im letting Bennie miss out on this cruise! :D

As ready as he can get lol! I might be cruising when you are and as much as i want Bennie to go with me theres no way im letting Bennie miss out on this cruise! :D

You're welcome to come join us! I think there's still a balcony cabin available!:p

I think thats wonderful a piece of the SS is on the Oasis...........SS was my favorite ship...............really wanted a piece of her when I was on the last cruise...hehe

I wonder what they did with the clock?

Oooh, I didn't even think of that! On my cruise about a month ago, on one of the channels in the stateroom, one of them pretty much ran a consistent mini-series on the major renovation of the Sovereign. That clock looked like a project to fix!! But it brought back memories of my first cruise aboard the beautiful Sovereign.... Love the Oasis connection! :D

Neat story, DW and I were on the Sovereign OTS last year on the last 2 public cruises it had with RCCL. (Budweiser had booked the whole ship for a private cruise right before it left RCCL) Those were great cruises and very emotinal for many passengers and crew.

Oooh, I didn't even think of that! On my cruise about a month ago, on one of the channels in the stateroom, one of them pretty much ran a consistent mini-series on the major renovation of the Sovereign. That clock looked like a project to fix!! But it brought back memories of my first cruise aboard the beautiful Sovereign.... Love the Oasis connection! :D

On the Liberty a few weeks ago that all they showed too! Thats odd considering the ship is gone! The clock is probably in the warehouse.

Yep they did remove it. It was specifically mentioned in some of press releases or whatever.

I agree kind of neat esp since the Sovereign of the Seas was a game changer when it came out, much like the Oasis now.

Yep they did remove it. It was specifically mentioned in some of press releases or whatever.

I agree kind of neat esp since the Sovereign of the Seas was a game changer when it came out, much like the Oasis now.

Do you have that PR by any chance?

Take a look at these recent photos of Sovereign in her new life sailing for Pullmantur: http://www.aadhoogesteger.nl/cruisesovereign/13040902.html

In the first photo you'll se that the clock is still there, they have just moved it. These pictures are not mine and I give full credit to their owner!:)

Your right! Thanks for posting! :D

Archived