Just got back from Adventure of the Seas

ZacWolf

Hey gang!

I'm just posting a quick note to let everyone know that I've been doing a few more updates to my review.

I've started scanning in the various literature we got while on board and hope to have that posted on Monday, so check back then if you're interested in that.

Also posted a few more of the last set of pictures I didn't have time to pull off the camera till last night.

Next week I also plan to start work on Seth the Bunny's cruise website. He he he, Seth is a stuffed "build a bear" bunny that I got for Easter last year. We took him on the trip and everybody loved him. We got several really really great pics of him, but we missed the funniest one: Coming back through TSA in Puerto Rico I had Seth strapped onto my computer bag and he went through the X-ray machine just fine, but then a TSA agent came over and said she needed to check my bunny. At first I thought she was just kind of joking but when she started unstrapping him I thought she just wanted to squeeze him to make sure nothing was inside. The next thing we know she's gingerly carrying him to an examination table where she proceed to slam him face down on the table and wipe him down with one of the bomb/drug pads that go into the special sensor machine. It was so funny, the way she did it as she held him pinned down while the machine was doing it's thing. All of us had made it through TSA without even a metal detector slowdown but Seth the Bunny got a full cavity search! he he he Build a Bear Bunny $25, cruise wardrobe for Bunny $150, Bunny getting full cavity search by TSA... PRICELESS!

Thanks for the great feedback so far!

-Zac

Hey, thanks for the great feedback! And your welcome, regarding the nice comments on Puerto Ricans. I found Puerto Rico to be a great place!

I wanted to let everyone know that I still have been doing more updates of the review website. Added a few new pictures and information about the ports and our excursions.

I'm still working on getting the compasses and other documents scanned in. I've been working with a digital camera for so long I forget how slow scanning can be! Ha ha ha, my old scanner was so slow I upgraded to one of the new HP networked(wireless network even!) "All-in-one" printers/scaners/fax machines, but instead of doing my scanning I spent the weekend playing with all the bells and whistles. :D

So keep checking back!

-Zac

Archived