Emergency Phone Number

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-SHIP. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply.

You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom, 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPassSM account.

You can also use our onboard Internet Cafés, stateroom Internet connection, or Hot Spots to send an e-mail to your friends or family for a minimal fee

Dont give them the #!!! If there is an emergeny at home someone else can handle it until you get home. Hearing about it and not being able to do anything until you get home will only ruin the rest of your trip. Or it will force you to end your trip without compensation.

I know there are some exceptions to this rule but in general leave home at home.

Thanks for the quick replies. I like the advice on not wanting to know the emergency except if anything happened to the kids I would gladly forfeit the cost of the trip. Good advice though. Thanks everybody!

Thanks for the quick replies. I like the advice on not wanting to know the emergency except if anything happened to the kids I would gladly forfeit the cost of the trip. Good advice though. Thanks everybody!

your cell phone will work also. check with your carrier about 2.95 per minuite .55 for text message

Make sure they have the ship's name and your cabin number. As others have said, if you have a cell phone with international roaming, you can use that, but it is also expensive, unless you are on-land where normal international roaming rates apply (more than in the States but much less than on-ship)

Archived