Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi

We are planning our first trip with Seabourn this April & we would really appreciate a Referral coupon if anyone has one. Just found out about this while reading this thread & our final payment is due by today. Please contact me if you have one. thanks in advance :)

Hello. I have a referral coupon for you. We are sailing in May so the timing works out perfectly. I believe that it must be turned into the Seabourn at least 10 days before you depart. Contact me at jbind74 at aol.com and we can coordinate. Thanks, Jeff

My travel agent provided SBC as part of their quote for our cruise. Seabourn is now telling me that I cannot use the referral coupon (as the first time cruiser) since I already have the other SBC. Anyone run into this issue before...have any recommendations to get around?

I presume you mean OBC(on board credit) not SBC. What your travel agent provides comes out of their pocket and should not preclude you from a first time referral $400 OBC from Seabourn. On a recent ( December/ January) cruise my agent gave us a $200 OBC and we had a $400 OBC from Seabourn for referring friends two years ago. No problem using both from Seabourn's part. It was only a problem on our part as we do not take group tours and I am really not interested in spa treatments.So we bought wine( a package and a good bottle of champagne for New Year's), had a little drycleaning done and bought a couple of small items in the gift shop and still had enough left to give a decent donation to the crew fund.

Chairsin...I agree what I received from the TA shouldn't count against me. However when I discussed it with Seabourn they stated that what I received from TA was something they negotiated as part of some "signature" program. Probably not explaining correctly...but in short they say it was a promotion the TA used and I couldn't used both. TA not as forthcoming but did say he called and discussed with Seabourn.

Well Seabourn is correct if the credit came from them and not out of your TA's pocket as I originally assumed. If you have been a longtime client of your TA you might ask them, as a goodwill gesture, to kick in an OBC for you.Good luck!

Please contact me at mrswickham3@yahoo.com for the $400 credit coupon IF you meet the following critieria:

*Are first-time Seabourn cruiser(s), AND

*Have made your final cruise payment AND are within a MINIMUM of 3 weeks of your sailing date OR are preparing to make your final cruise payment, AND

*Are NOT using any other type of credit (e.g. American Express, travel agency credit, etc.)

Hubby and I are taking our second Seabourn cruise in July - 14 day Spain and Riviera extravaganza...can't wait!

Quick question--I have read that the referral coupon cannot be combined with any other on board credit offer. I am sailing for the first time on the Legend this September and I have a private car and driver amenity that I converted to a $500 OBC. Since the $400 referral OBC will be on my next Seabourn cruise, as long as I do not have any other OBC on that cruise I should be okay, right?

Hi to all,

We are booked for our first Seabourn cruise next August. Payment is due in May. If someone would like to introduce us and 'give' a referall coupon, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Email for corresponding is hi6m@hotmail.com.

OceanDream,

I have coupon for you and will explain/arrange through your hotmail address.

mrswickham3@yahoo.com

Hello, All -

This forum looks great! I have a question. We leave on July 27 for our first Seabourn (and first ever in general) cruise. I have been working with a travel agent & have everything booked. Are we able to take advantage of the $400 referral credit? And does someone have one they are willing to give us? Thanks for any information.

I'm quite excited to go on our cruise. It's our 20th anniversary too. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I plan, and I'm grateful there is a community like this available to help!