Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi there, I am a first time UK Seabourn cruiser, booked on Odyssey on 25 August 2012. Final payment is due by 29 June 2012.

It would be fantastic if anyone has a voucher I could use. Any questions please feel free to contact me at matthewmaneely (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!

Matthew

Edited by jonnoguy

Hi there, I am a first time UK Seabourn cruiser, booked on Odyssey on 25 August 2012. Final payment is due by 29 June 2012.

It would be fantastic if anyone has a voucher I could use. Any questions please feel free to contact me at matthewmaneely (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!

Matthew

Hello Matthew I just emailed you and would gladly send you out a coupon.;)

Shiela, You were so kind as to provide us with a first time referral discount certificate for our TA cruise we were on together in March. Unfortunately, as you recall, I didn't get it. While in fact I did! It fell down the side of an overstuffed chair and I found it today!

If you want to email me, I would be happy to send to someone else you want to give it to so you can get credit. Would be best to send to someone in the US.

Thanks

pvrick

anchanrj@cox.net

I have two referral coupons available since the couples that I was going to give them to happened to be ineligible...

I would prefer to have someone that has a final payment day before August 12 but not absolutely necessary since I'm sure we'll sail Seabourn again.

Contact me at Spree75 at optonline dot net and I'll send the coupon immediately.

Have a great day,

Jeff

I have two referral coupons available since the couples that I was going to give them to happened to be ineligible...

I would prefer to have someone that has a final payment day before August 12 but not absolutely necessary since I'm sure we'll sail Seabourn again.

Contact me at Spree75 at optonline dot net and I'll send the coupon immediately.

Have a great day,

Jeff

Claimed

We are from Norway and have booked (and paid) our first Seabourn cruise for July this year and are very much looking forward to it!. If anybody could let us have a referral, that would be great. Thank you. glemmin@online.no

Screwcork

Have sent you an email with all details. I have a referral coupon for you.

We are booked on the Spirit - Venice - Adriatic in August. 25th wedding anniversary but a first cruise! - All paid up - now reading about referral coupons and stuff about suite allocations .. All new to us.. Is there anything we are missing out on? I am sure it will all be fine .. But should we have done better research and known more about all these extra considerations?

Charlie Hull UK

We are booked on the Spirit - Venice - Adriatic in August. 25th wedding anniversary but a first cruise! - All paid up - now reading about referral coupons and stuff about suite allocations .. All new to us.. Is there anything we are missing out on? I am sure it will all be fine .. But should we have done better research and known more about all these extra considerations?

Charlie Hull UK

The coupon is given by a past cruiser to a new cruiser. If the coupon is used both get a $400 credit (the new cruiser on their cruise, the past cruiser on their next cruise). Suite allocation IIRC is only an issue if you book GTY and had your heart set on a specific suite.