Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have AMEX benefits including $300 credit and Referral coupon with $400 credit , understand that can't combine. Has anyone gotten AMEX to change their benefits($300) to added wine or spa benefit inorder to take advantage of both? Please advise.

Can't unless you have someone sleeping at the switch at Seabourn...NOT combineable at all.

Ahh AMEX. On my last Regent cruise an AMEX travel agent was used, the AMEX card was used to book the Regent Seven Seas Cruise yet AMEX wouldn't issue a credit as they didn't know for certain that we were going on a cruise.:rolleyes:

Hi LEESRE

We are making our first ever cruise onboard the Odyssey on the 27th October 2012, final payment due 2nd August and as I am in the UK I would love your $400 referral coupon if you still have it? patti dot fitton at tiscali dot co dot uk

Many thanks

Hi LEESRE

We are making our first ever cruise onboard the Odyssey on the 27th October 2012, final payment due 2nd August and as I am in the UK I would love your $400 referral coupon if you still have it? patti dot fitton at tiscali dot co dot uk

Many thanks

I sent you an email just in case!:D

I just found out that, in the event that a new cruiser has onboard credit from some sort of promotion by Seabourn, any referral coupon presented by that new passenger will be forfeited. Thus the referring party would lose the coupon. So be careful when offering referral coupons that the new passenger does not have other prior onboard credits associated with their reservation.

I am returning the coupons that CC members so kindly sent to me. Hope this info is of help to others.

Jody

wow, did not know that

I knew you could not combine but did not realize the nice person referring you would lose out (and probably not even know it!)

so, if anyone is new to Seabourn and does not have promotional credits (stock does not count) I have a referral coupon to share

I just found out that, in the event that a new cruiser has onboard credit from some sort of promotion by Seabourn, any referral coupon presented by that new passenger will be forfeited. Thus the referring party would lose the coupon. So be careful when offering referral coupons that the new passenger does not have other prior onboard credits associated with their reservation.

I am returning the coupons that CC members so kindly sent to me. Hope this info is of help to others.

Jody

This happened to me.

I only found out that the person to whom I sent my referral coupon would not be using it after I emailed him to ask if he had received confirmation from Seabourn that he would be getting the first time cruiser $400 onboard credit on his upcoming cruise. He said that his travel agency were getting him $1000 O/B credit on his cruise which could not be combined with the $400 referral credit and he would not now be using the referral voucher.

I asked him to return the voucher, which he has done. Also, no onboard credit for me on my next cruise...

So I still have a voucher available for a UK-based new to Seabourn cruiser with no onboard credits from another source!

Please post your email address if you are interested.

Edited by cruiserbunny

Hi LEESRE

Many thanks

I have sent you an email re the coupon, if you have not taken the one up with Seabourntraveller.