Another soda ?

I see you can bring your on soda on board. I am a die hard diet pepsi drinker and need to pop a can before my eyes are even open! My questions are how many cans can I bring on board? Would a 12 pack be to much? Also can you purchase a soda card at anytime of the trip, meaning if I ran out of my own by 4th day could I purchase a card for the remaining 5 days or would I be charged for the whole 9 days? I hope this made sense and thanks for any help

I have seen pax carry on a case of soda and a case of water, all in the same family. I don't think there is a limit.

For the soda card, you can only purchase it the 1st day of the Cruise!

I have seen pax carry on a case of soda and a case of water, all in the same family. I don't think there is a limit.

ohh noo there goes that plan ..being I go through 4 twelve packs a week :eek: I guess i will just buy the soda card LOL\

Thanks for the speedy reply :)

ohh noo there goes that plan ..being I go through 4 twelve packs a week :eek: I guess i will just buy the soda card LOL\

Thanks for the speedy reply :)

You might want to bring your own unless you don't mind a Diet Coke instead...I've never seen Diet Pepsi onboard. The soda card is for Coke products.

You are allowed to bring a reasonable amount onboard for yourself. As long as you aren't bringing enough to open up your own convenience store, then you should be fine.

Last September on the Mariner I tried to bring one case of soda and one case of water onto the ship. When I tried to check my luggage with the porters I was told that I could bring it on board but that it could not be checked and that I would have to hand carry it around the ship until my stateroom was ready. I slipped them a $10 and then they suddenly had no problem taking it for me. Next time I will put it all into a box and tape it shut so the porters do not know what is inside the box.

On the IOS they was still selling it on the 4th day of sailing!!!

I tried to purchase a soda card on the Liberty (June 2007) on Day 2 and was told...You Must purchase it on the 1st day! I also tried to purchase a soda card on the Adventure (August 2006) after day 1 and was told to go to any Bar on the Ship and you could get one, when I went to the Bar, I was told only on Day 1.

This was my Experience!! I now purchase it on Day 1.

I see you can bring your on soda on board. I am a die hard diet pepsi drinker and need to pop a can before my eyes are even open! My questions are how many cans can I bring on board? Would a 12 pack be to much? Also can you purchase a soda card at anytime of the trip, meaning if I ran out of my own by 4th day could I purchase a card for the remaining 5 days or would I be charged for the whole 9 days? I hope this made sense and thanks for any help

You will be in ports some days and they do sell pop. So if you bring 2 cases, which seems like alot! You can replenish then!

Also remember that you are in port many days and that means your not on ship drinking there pop or yours.

Stick a luggage tag on a case when you get to the pier. It will show up with your luggage. When you notice your running out, have a cabbie stop by a store for a quick stop. Run in and get another case, and carry it on.

Don't forget to take a cooler to keep your soda cold as the fridge in staterooms don't keep anything cold enough.

You will be in ports some days and they do sell pop. So if you bring 2 cases, which seems like alot! You can replenish then!

Also remember that you are in port many days and that means your not on ship drinking there pop or yours.

I was also going to suggest bringing on a case or two, and then looking to buy it in port. Especially if you like Pepsi products, as I have only ever seen Coke on Royal Caribbean.

I was also going to suggest bringing on a case or two, and then looking to buy it in port. Especially if you like Pepsi products, as I have only ever seen Coke on Royal Caribbean.

Some islands do not carry all kinds of soda products, we have found some islands not to carry a well know brand because there local bottler is say Coca Cola. So Pepsi is then hard to find and Vice Versa.

And other well know brands may not be well know on an island, such as Dr Pepper. But if your flexible you can save alot of money bringing your own soda and replenishing along the way!

You could also pack it all in a soft-sided duffle bag and check it (this way, the porters don't know what's in it) - there's always extra "stuff" to take home, so you can use the empty duffle for that.

Does the card work for Juice as well?

No, the soda card no longer includes juice.

Juice is included in your cruise payment.:)

Juice is only included at breakfast. There is a charge if you get juice at a bar.

No, the soda card no longer includes juice.

Juice is only included at breakfast. There is a charge if you get juice at a bar.

what is included at dinner and lunch if one does not buy the soda card?

what is included at dinner and lunch if one does not buy the soda card?

Water, coffee, tea (both iced and hot), and milk, and in the Windjammer lemonade. Sometimes you can get the lemonade in the dining room if you ask.

Archived