I am in real need of my cruise now.

2 weeks this Friday and I will be in Miami and I can't wait.

I intend to enjoy all Liberty has to offer and flop on the beach in most ports. I know lounging on a beach isn't necessarily making the most of your cruise but for me it's the cruising "experience" that I most enjoy.

I intend to enjoy all Liberty has to offer and flop on the beach in most ports. I know lounging on a beach isn't necessarily making the most of your cruise but for me it's the cruising "experience" that I most enjoy.

Enjoy it while you can, like you, I couldn't wait until my cruise. It came and went so fast it seems like a dream now!:D I am having withdrawals now, so I booked another one!

I know how you feel, just over 6 weeks for me to wait, I could do with going this week!!:)

Enjoy it while you can, like you, I couldn't wait until my cruise. It came and went so fast it seems like a dream now!:D I am having withdrawals now, so I booked another one!

We usually book a holiday as soon as we get back. We have to have a holiday to look forward to. Cruised with Ocean Village in December, booked our first RC Cruise (this one coming up) in Jan and have already booked a 2 week tour of Thailand for October.

Just trying to see if we can squeeze another holiday in between Liberty of the Seas and Thailand ;)

I know how you feel, just over 6 weeks for me to wait, I could do with going this week!!:)

A question MAZANDSTEVE.

Is a 7 day cruise on RC going to be long enough after flying all the way from the UK ?

There is so much to do on the ship I just hope I don't regret not doing a back to back although 2 weeks crusing last December was probably about 4 days too long for us.

A question MAZANDSTEVE.

Is a 7 day cruise on RC going to be long enough after flying all the way from the UK ?

There is so much to do on the ship I just hope I don't regret not doing a back to back although 2 weeks crusing last December was probably about 4 days too long for us.

Personally, I wouldnt do less than 10 days for any holiday, it takes me about 4 days to totally unwind. And flying to the US, you have jet lag to contend with, are you having pre-cruise days and post cruise days too?

I have heard of post cruise issues, but never pre cuise issues. I'm usually so busy doing research that i do not have time to sit and wait. I guess that is how i get over having to wait!

I think Im researched out now, thats the problem, LOL.:)

I feel the same way. I live near the beach, and yet, I can't wait to hit the Caribbean sand. It's the whole experience from boarding on, that experience makes the whole package.

I am with you! The ship is the big draw for me. Have a GREAT time on Liberty. We miss her. Here is something to get you a little fired up, my review of Liberty with pics from 2 weeks ago...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=981019

Personally, I wouldnt do less than 10 days for any holiday, it takes me about 4 days to totally unwind. And flying to the US, you have jet lag to contend with, are you having pre-cruise days and post cruise days too?

Unfortunately on this occasion we couldn't find a 10 day RC cruise that we wanted to try during the first week in June. Obviously we have the first night in Miami but thats it.

I overcome the jet lag by paying extra and upgrading my flights usually to business class but this time Virgin Premium Economy which I find equally as good. You still get jet lag but the whole flying experience is so much better and really adds something to the holiday.

Unfortunately on this occasion we couldn't find a 10 day RC cruise that we wanted to try during the first week in June. Obviously we have the first night in Miami but thats it.

I overcome the jet lag by paying extra and upgrading my flights usually to business class but this time Virgin Premium Economy which I find equally as good. You still get jet lag but the whole flying experience is so much better and really adds something to the holiday.

I agree, I upgrade whenever we can afford it, at least there is more of a chance to get a few hours sleep then.

I agree, I upgrade whenever we can afford it, at least there is more of a chance to get a few hours sleep then.

We have recently got a brilliant deal for our Thailand trip in October. Business class both ways with full flat beds £ 1200 each.

We have recently got a brilliant deal for our Thailand trip in October. Business class both ways with full flat beds £ 1200 each.

Wow, thats an amazing price! We have had the flat beds once with BA, Best flight ever, it was for our trip to California so well apreciated and not too jet lagged. Lovely gifts and very nice food too on this flight.

You are a bad influence, I am now looking at flight to Thailand for next year!!! LOL:)

Oh OK, Off to have a look. Thanks. Flying from where?

Heathrow.

We went to our local Flight Centre (Chelmsford) and they did a tailor made package for us based upon hotels of our choosing.

Business Class to Bangkok with one night stopover at Novotel Bangkok airport.

Flight next morning down to Krabi with Thai Air

5 nights 5 star (Room and Breakfast) Amari Vogue Resort (No 1 on trip advisor)

ferry acrss to Phi Phi Island

5 nights (Room and Breakfast) at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort (No 1 on trip advisor)

ferry to Phuket

Flight to Bangkok with Thai Air

3 nights (Room and Breakfast) Marriott Garden Resort Bangkok

Business Class to Heathrow

£ 4,300 (£ 2150 each) !

Lucky, lucky, lucky!!!

I am jealous! Have a great trip. I wish I was going with you. :D

There is soooo much anticipation planning the cruise, then, it gets here, and in the blink of an eye, it is over!

One way to help make it last longer is to take longer cruises! Try to do 9 night (a 4 and 5 day B2B) or a 7 night B2B for a 14 nighter! For anyone that has to fly, it saves lots on airfare!

Archived