Liberty of the Seas Review with lots of pictures

Thanks so much for sharing your review with everyone. It was so thorough and I love the images as you are "talking".

Also, I LOVE the themed cabin party ideas. :-) Next time we have a group, we are on that.

Thanks again and happy sailing.

- Marilyn

Thanks so much for sharing your review with everyone. It was so thorough and I love the images as you are "talking".

Also, I LOVE the themed cabin party ideas. :-) Next time we have a group, we are on that.

Thanks again and happy sailing.

- Marilyn

Thank you Marilyn,

Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruises.

Hey, we're in our 50's, can we come cruise with you?:D What an awesome idea for the theme cocktail parties. One of the photos (pirate night?) looked like an inflatable chest, could you use it as an ice chest as well? THANKS for the great review.

Hey, we're in our 50's, can we come cruise with you?:D What an awesome idea for the theme cocktail parties. One of the photos (pirate night?) looked like an inflatable chest, could you use it as an ice chest as well? THANKS for the great review.

Glad you enjoyed my review. Yes the inflatable ice chest could have very well served as an ice chest. When we walked the their cabin and saw all their decorations and the ice chest treasure chest, I couldn't believe it!! Yes. Open invitation to cruise with us!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on with us next time!!

Awesome review! I can't believe I missed it back in May.

We sail on Saturday and I'm really excited. We are sailing alone as a couple, but someday I hope to travel with a fun group like yours.

Thanks for the good read and for sharing your photos!

We sail on Saturday and I'm really excited. We are sailing alone as a couple, but someday I hope to travel with a fun group like yours.

Thanks Katie!! Have fun!!!

Thank you.. let me know if you need anything.

Can't wait for your review as you are sailing right now. You have a beautiful family!! Did you take the kids with you?

• 5 years later...

I stumbled upon your review in anticipation of my sailing in March 2015. It was such a great read and your friends sound like so much fun! A couple years back there were 16 of us that went, it was an awesome time! This will be the biggest boat I have been on so I am very excited, it will only be a 4 night cruise so I am sure I will miss a lot as well. It will also be my first balcony!