Park 'N Fly discount for HAL cruisers?

papergypsy

While reading the Before You Go Information today, I noticed that there was the statement that HAL guests can enjoy discounted parking airport parking rates by using Park 'N Fly.

Have any of you used this, and if so, how do you get the discount?

Thanks in advance.

Iancal - Check the Park'nFly website they also have their own deals. We just booked with them in Ft. Lauderdale for 17 days and it came out to be about $7.50 per day and that was for covered parking.

They distinguish "airport" parking from "Cruise" parking at Ft. Lauderdale airport due Port Everglades fees they pay to enter the port. Since we were flying to Vancouver for an Alaskan cruise, we got the airport rate even though we are going on a cruise.:)

Also, they take AAA cards - for a day off the weekly rate... Have a great trip...

We regularly use ParkNFly. Their website indicates special rates for cruisers at the port;however, there is no detail there when one clicks on it. They are running lots of specials these days since travel-related activities are down.

harry

It is amazing at the difference in pricing. We parked at San Diego for 9 days this past March. The lot directly across from the dock had no price sign. Someone told us it was $15 or 20 day. Not bad...the Hilton was $32./day. We went five blocks north to a secure lot, with a coupon it was $7 or $8./day and they picked us up at the dock when we returned.

While reading the Before You Go Information today, I noticed that there was the statement that HAL guests can enjoy discounted parking airport parking rates by using Park 'N Fly.

Have any of you used this, and if so, how do you get the discount?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the link from the HAL website for the discount --

https://book.pnfnetwork.com/travel/gateway.rvlx?action_route=0:PARKING:1:PROMO2&tracking_number=0060001

Thanks, rchwmn. Unfortunately, the link just went to an SFO parking page, no discussion of a HAL discount.

Sorry, when I click on it it goes to a HAL logoed page with a pull down menu for cities. Perhaps you have a cookie set for Park N Fly??

btw, if you get paper documents, there might be a coupon in the packet. At least there was as of last October.

I just checked and Park 'N Fly does set a cookie on your computer. I used the link I provided and checked a parking rate for a cruise I am considering out of FLL. The rate was $75. I went directly to the Park 'N Fly website, picked Port Everglades and found the same rate. After clearing cookies I went back to the Park 'N Fly site and got a rate of $87. So there is a discount for using the HAL link.

Rich

Archived