Meaning of inside or outside "comfort" cabin ?

I'm looking to book a cruise on Radiance soon, and have always booked an inside cabin on Mariner. I'm noticing that there are categories called "comfort" in the inside or outside cabins. Does this mean they are a little larger than the regular inside cabin ?

I would really like to get a balcony, staying in the lower range of balcony prices. Anyone have some suggestions for a nice location for a "beginner" balcony where it won't have obstructed views, etc. ? (on Radiance)

Thanks !!

I'm looking to book a cruise on Radiance soon, and have always booked an inside cabin on Mariner. I'm noticing that there are categories called "comfort" in the inside or outside cabins. Does this mean they are a little larger than the regular inside cabin ?

I would really like to get a balcony, staying in the lower range of balcony prices. Anyone have some suggestions for a nice location for a "beginner" balcony where it won't have obstructed views, etc. ? (on Radiance)

Thanks !!

Good question, and one I've been wondering myself. I've noticed on Mariner that some of the interiors are considered "comfort", and the category N that our daughters are booked in, isn't. I thought all interiors were basically the same size?

Check the deck plans and/or online stateroom descriptions for the sq. footage...some are a few ft. larger than others....none can be considered "spacious", tho!

All of the E catagory staterooms are the same size. All of the D's are the same, too. E's are usually cheaper than D's, since they're smaller. None of the balconies on Radiance class are totally obstructed. Deck 7 has the lifeboats right below, but it won't affect your "outward" view at all.

Archived