recycling clothing among cc members

Two more days! I am 90% sure the doctor is going to let me walk with a walking boot. If that the case, I will be shipping all the packages next Monday. Yay...I am so excited.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Great News Marie. I hope all goes well and you get you walking boot.

Gerry

Two more days! I am 90% sure the doctor is going to let me walk with a walking boot. If that the case, I will be shipping all the packages next Monday. Yay...I am so excited.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Good luck Marie, I hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I will be going under the knife as well on Wednesday :eek:. Just having repair done for tendonitis and some pesky little bone spurs on my shoulder. I am a real wimp when it comes to this kind of stuff but your story has given me inspiration to suck it up and be a big girl!

Marie, I know how you feel. I was in a boot for six weeks after my r Achilles surgery. No driving. They even made me sleep in the darned thing. It felt like having a Volkswagen in bed with me. ;)

Keep improving.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Great news Marie ... All the best and keeping you in our prayers while you wait for the news from the Doctor !!:) Take care .... Cathie

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

This is awesome news Marie!!

Prayers that the healing continues to go well.

CJ

Thank you ladies. I am having been sitting in bed watching TV and on my laptop since the 21 of last month; I am so so so bored. Yes, I am very excited.

Please let ge back on recycling before we get a reminder post again :D.

Have a great day.

Marie

So glad to hear you are doing better and will be up and around soon. Best of luck with your recovery. Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you ladies. I am having been sitting in bed watching TV and on my laptop since the 21 of last month; I am so so so bored. Yes, I am very excited.

Have a great day.

Marie

OK, back to recycling.

I sent out my first package last week. It made me feel really good. I got the shoes out of my house and on to someone who (hopefully) will enjoy them when I did not. So if anyone is thinking about posting something to recycle, please do! You will make two people happy!

Have a great day.

Marie

Marie,

So glad your recovery is going well...I didn't mind my walking boot too much...Good luck with everything! Debbie :)

OK, back to recycling.

I sent out my first package last week. It made me feel really good. I got the shoes out of my house and on to someone who (hopefully) will enjoy them when I did not. So if anyone is thinking about posting something to recycle, please do! You will make two people happy!

I'm the recipient of the shoes, but they were too big for me (I'm shocked!). So, here they are, size 8 wide. Heel is not very high. Would be very comfy if I could get them to stay on my feet! They're very pretty too!

ImageUploadedByForums1375220862.117935.jpg.0ff1d0c7d59e932e60276365daf7e4ad.jpg

I'm the recipient of the shoes, but they were too big for me (I'm shocked!). So, here they are, size 8 wide. Heel is not very high. Would be very comfy if I could get them to stay on my feet! They're very pretty too!

[ATTACH]280864[/ATTACH]

Oops!

Magenta321 at gmail :)

[ATTACH]280864[/ATTACH]

Hi there

would yu able to post a side view so we could see how high the heel is ?? thank you in advance :)

[ATTACH]280864[/ATTACH]

Sorry they didn't work. Here is the original picture. They are 2" heels.

9402804095_d1cbca816c.jpg

Sorry they didn't work. Here is the original picture. They are 2" heels.

9402804095_d1cbca816c.jpg

They are very nice :-) if they are still available I would not mind seeing how much the shipping cost would be to come to London Ontario Canada ....:)

OK, back to recycling.

I sent my first package out this past weekend! I really hope the dresses fit! It felt good to get involved here in this thread. I may have some more things in 20-22W to post this weekend.

I am looking for something for my cruise in November for formal night. I like to wear slacks, so I'm looking for some nice tops in a 24W.

Thanks!

I sent my first package out this past weekend! I really hope the dresses fit! It felt good to get involved here in this thread. I may have some more things in 20-22W to post this weekend.

I am looking for something for my cruise in November for formal night. I like to wear slacks, so I'm looking for some nice tops in a 24W.

Thanks!

Do you like Sparkly ??? as I may have some that I can post ... Dave is working this weekend so I am going to clean out the closets :-) I think I even have some with tags still on lol ... I had lost weight and then gained when I got sick and am now losing again so I want to relook at what I can post :-)

They are very nice :-) if they are still available I would not mind seeing how much the shipping cost would be to come to London Ontario Canada ....:)

They are still available, but to be very honest, I'm not sure when I'd have time off from work that I could get to a post office to find out about shipping to Canada.

Everything I've done so far is USPS priority mail because I can print a label and stick it in the mailbox.

Perhaps someone else on here can advise me?

They are still available, but to be very honest, I'm not sure when I'd have time off from work that I could get to a post office to find out about shipping to Canada.

Everything I've done so far is USPS priority mail because I can print a label and stick it in the mailbox.

Perhaps someone else on here can advise me?

I'm no expert, but I do know shipping is usually more expensive going from US to Canada and obviously not as convenient because you can't just use a priority box.

I got a huge case of USPS priority padded flat rate envelopes today that I ordered on usps.org. So any items that are small and light (like a blouse or skirt or anything that you can squeeze in there) will go for one low rate and if you buy the postage at usps, they add the delivery confirmation for tracking free!

Debbie

I just checked. The price for a shoebox size priority international to Canada is a whopping $40.95. Sounds prohibitive to me, but it CAN be done online. Hope this helps.

Margaret

Edited by relic2

I just checked. The price for a shoebox size priority international to Canada is a whopping $40.95. Sounds prohibitive to me, but it CAN be done online. Hope this helps.

Margaret

Wow, that is a lot!!!!

Margaret (also)