recycling clothing among cc members

This is the lovely gown Gerry/TNGALOHA sent me. Gerry, it fits perfectly and is a beautiful match with my clutch and shoes. Thank you again, so very much.

You look great! The color is great!

Kim

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This is the lovely gown Gerry/TNGALOHA sent me. Gerry, it fits perfectly and is a beautiful match with my clutch and shoes. Thank you again, so very much.

Love the color and style on you Judy!icon14.gif

Cathy

Hello Ladies, Here is my picture in the BEAUTIFUL green gown that Marie had sent to me for our St. Paddy's Day cruise. I got so many compliments & loved wearing it, so thank you again Marie for being so generous.

SilhouetteFormal_zpsecf7a8da.jpg

You two look great in your Irish green!

Cathy

Hi ladies! Here is a 2-piece dress my mom asked me to post. It's a Studio 1 Evening, size 16. The skirt has an elastic waist and I think it could be worn by a larger size 12 through a 16.

Bumping this back up, with better photos. Going... going.....

blackredtop_zps87bf9432.jpg

blackredskirt_zps380ddb4d.jpg

The BCBG dress has found a new home and I am looking forward to seeing a picture.

Lisa :D

Lisa,

I believe this is the one I received AND I am so-so SORRY for not getting you a check sooner. I thought it was put in the mail, but I found an envelope with your name on it while putting away our Christmas cards that were in a basket placed on a table in our basement 

Again, I totally apologize for the error and I hope you will forgive me!!

Happy Spring & Happy Cruising always.

Lisa,

I believe this is the one I received AND I am so-so SORRY for not getting you a check sooner. I thought it was put in the mail, but I found an envelope with your name on it while putting away our Christmas cards that were in a basket placed on a table in our basement 

Again, I totally apologize for the error and I hope you will forgive me!!

Happy Spring & Happy Cruising always.

Thank you and I hope your niece liked the dress. :)

Lisa

Hi ladies! Here is a 2-piece dress my mom asked me to post. It's a Studio 1 Evening, size 16. The skirt has an elastic waist and I think it could be worn by a larger size 12 through a 16.

Bumping this back up, with better photos. Going... going.....

What's your email address? Or please email me at leslibeach@gmail . Com

Thanks!

blackredtop_zps87bf9432.jpg

blackredskirt_zps380ddb4d.jpg

I guess I am a lurker...we go on our first cruise in 12 years next month and then another in December with the family so I am in a total panic as a newbie. Biggest worry is what to wear and I was looking around and saw this thread. It certainly gives me an idea of how dressy to get...it also shows me what wonderful generous people are on CC. So happy to have found the site and you all!!:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello ladies,

Sorry, I have been MIA. We are home from our cruise. Had a fantastic time. Our Australia friends joined the ship in Sydney and came home with us after the cruise. We have been busy showing them around and did lot of shopping.

On Sunday we will go to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Red Wood city, then to Seattle. On May the 25 we will aboard Holland America for 14 days cruise to Alaska. I'm happy to say that I will be taking only five cocktail dresses 😄. And one dark suit for my husband.

I will be posting some gowns and dresses when we get home.

Take care and have a great day.

Marie

Hello ladies,

Sorry, I have been MIA. We are home from our cruise. Had a fantastic time. Our Australia friends joined the ship in Sydney and came home with us after the cruise. We have been busy showing them around and did lot of shopping.

On Sunday we will go to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Red Wood city, then to Seattle. On May the 25 we will aboard Holland America for 14 days cruise to Alaska. I'm happy to say that I will be taking only five cocktail dresses 😄. And one dark suit for my husband.

Marie

Hello Marie,

Glad to hear that you had a fantastic cruise and that you came home safely.

Do hope that you and your friends from Sydney will have a wonderful time touring and seeing the beautiful sites in Arizona and California. You have planned a great itinerary for them!

Finally, enjoy your cruise to Alaska. If you have never been to Alaska, your in for a treat with all its beauty and serenity.

Take care always,

Cathy

Welcome back Marie! Your upcoming trip sounds fabulous and y'all will have a wonderful time in Alaska. Alaska was the one cruise where I skipped the gowns and went with cocktail dresses too. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures from both cruises. :)

Lisa

Welcome home Marie!! So glad to hear that you had a great cruise and are enjoying your friends from Sydney.

Sounds like you are going to be rather busy for the next month! Have a great time touring Az. and California and especially enjoy your Alaskan cruise. That was one of our best cruises---the sights and going thru Tracy Arm Fjords--absolutely fabulous!!!

Can't wait to see you pictures of your gowns when you get back. Be safe and ENJOY!!!!

Have a great day,

Gerry

No gowns!:eek: You must be practicing for your Oceania cruise. :D

LOL...actually no. We have 20 days road trip then the cruise. We do not have enough room in our rental SUV. Also, we do not feel like to dress up this time.

I heard you have booked another cruise. I would love to go to Cuba.

Take care.

Hugs

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I heard you have booked another cruise. I would love to go to Cuba.

There is a very active thread on the Cuban cruise on CC and it sounds really interesting. I will miss Churchill the Butler though. :( LOL We were so spoiled.

So glad to hear from you Marie! We were wondering where you were! You are certainly the lady on the run😀 so happy to hear your having a great time! Stay well and check in again soon!

Michelle😄

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You really on the run ! Have Fun !

So glad to hear from you Marie! We were wondering where you were! You are certainly the lady on the run so happy to hear your having a great time! Stay well and check in again soon!

Michelle

Princessmich, I see that you still have your "Sailed" tickers. Mine disappeared today. CC must be housecleaning. :confused:

Hello ladies,

Marie

Welcome home Marie! I'm over here on the other side of the country this week,. We are visiting Tim's family, but the high spot will be meeting a CC friend!

Reading your post, all I can say is that's one heck of a Sunday! 😆:D

Welcome home Marie! I'm over here on the other side of the country this week,. We are visiting Tim's family, but the high spot will be meeting a CC friend!

Reading your post, all I can say is that's one heck of a Sunday! 😆:D

LOL.... Yes, we are going all those places in one day -:). We will stay at the Grand Canyon three nights. Las Vegas for Hover Dam four nights. Lake Tahoe for Carson city and Virginia city four nights. San Francisco for Napa Valley three nights. We will stop at the Red Wood City on the way to Seattle.

Have a wonderful time with Tim's family and C.

Xoxo

M

PS. Please say hello and give mom a big hug for me.

Edited by Porthopper101

LOL.... Yes, we are going all those places in one day -:). We will stay at the Grand Canyon three nights. Las Vegas for Hover Dam four nights. Lake Tahoe for Carson city and Virginia city four nights. San Francisco for Napa Valley three nights. We will stop at the Red Wood City on the way to Seattle.

Have a wonderful time with Tim's family and C.

Xoxo

M

PS. Please say hello and give mom a big hug for me.

Marie, does your Alaska cruise bring you to my beautiful city of Vancouver? Have you been before? I hope if you do have a stop here that you find it as beautiful as I think it is. You trip to the Grand Canyon, etc sounds wonderful. Be safe!