We are back!!!

What a wonderful time despite the ruff sea! I have a ton of photos I will get posted asap and a review!!

Carnival Pride May 17 - 23

My husband and I moved our son to Washington DC last weekend. As we were driving back home to NH, we drove past the Port of Baltimore at 3:00'ish and saw Carnival Pride still docked! We were so close, we could see people walking on the Lido Deck! I wanted to be on that ship so badly. Just seeing it up close and personal was fun, though.

How was your cruise?

It was wonderful!! I know alot of people were mad about the ruff sea and the bad weather but despite that we had a very wonderful time! I am working on loading over 200 pictures to share!!!! The ship was great! The staff was wonderful as well! More details to come. I am waiting for the house to quit moving!LOL :D :D

It was wonderful!! I know alot of people were mad about the ruff sea and the bad weather but despite that we had a very wonderful time! I am working on loading over 200 pictures to share!!!! The ship was great! The staff was wonderful as well! More details to come. I am waiting for the house to quit moving!LOL :D :D

I'm glad to hear the ship was great. we are looking forward to your report/pictures after your house quit moving :-). We will be on the Pride in 2 weeks (6/6) with our 2 sons (9 & 12). We are hoping for good weather and a good trip. We are hoping we are are not disappointed since this was not our first choice. We were originally on the west coast Splendor on 6/7, but changed once they changed the itinerary to go to Vancouver because of the swine flu. We were looking foward to PV, Maz and Cabo, but I'm sure we will make the best of this one. We have been on several curise before (RCCL, Carnival and Disney), but have never caught a ship so far north (usually Florida, Galveston or CA).

Archived