Recent Star dailys?

suzyed

Awesome!! Thanks so much! Our party of 6 has 3 first-time cruisers and all of us are first time NCL guests - so this is extremely helpful!

Greatly appreciate your time to do this for all of us.

OK, everyone. Enjoy!

My, senoragilbert, you really are talented! And what's this that you can't sleep?!?! Any special reason why? You're not excited about your cruise in 3 days, are you?;) I've been waking up around 4:30 and can't get back to sleep! The excitement is mounting!:D See you soon!

Your welcome. In exchange, pray that our family gets over this stupid cold we're passing around. We don't want uncomfortable questions asked at the pier! ;)

:eek: good luck, i had an issue few years ago wherein i used new eye drops shortly before flying, wound up with bright red eyes. Dr said nothing infectious, i just made sure to buy lightly rose tinted sunglasses so as not to get the 3rd degree by TSA & made sure to squint alot when checking into cruise

Hello all...

I had a little time this morning to scan all the pages of the 7 dailies from the May 9th cruise to Alaska on the Star.

However, the files (all PDF) exceeds the max limit I can attach here. I don't have a 3rd party site to post these to. Anyone willing to receive an email with the files to share with the board?

Thanks!

Send them to me; Lil at greatplacehr dot com; I will try to compress using Acrobat 5.0 and if I can't, I'll set up a special page on my business website. (as long as I won't get in trouble with CC for doing that!)

Thanks!

Send them to me; Lil at greatplacehr dot com; I will try to compress using Acrobat 5.0 and if I can't, I'll set up a special page on my business website. (as long as I won't get in trouble with CC for doing that!)

Thanks!

Thank you mooline! Emails on the way...

Hello all...

I had a little time this morning to scan all the pages of the 7 dailies from the May 9th cruise to Alaska on the Star.

However, the files (all PDF) exceeds the max limit I can attach here. I don't have a 3rd party site to post these to. Anyone willing to receive an email with the files to share with the board?

Thanks!

You can go to webshots http://www.webshots.com/ and create a free photo page. You can then scan and save them as jpg photos and paste them there. Hope that helps.

Ok, guys - here are the 1st 3 days that were sent to me by chunners...these are her PDF files that I compressed with Acrobat 5.0.

We sacrifice quality by doing it this way, but I still think they are readable - and it saves going to another website to download them. They are readable enough to me to notice all those "tastings" and realize we are going to be very "happy" on this cruise! :D

Do these look ok to all of you? If so, the rest will come along a bit later this evening (have to go walk the dog and pop dinner in the oven. :) )

Daily May 9.pdf

Daily May 10.pdf

Daily May 11.pdf

Thanks to Mooline for emailing the dailys to me & to chunners for scanning them. :)

Does anyone know how Mother's Day differs from a usual Sunday aboard ship? I haven't looked at the Dailys yet. (I'm saving them to build excitement, by reading on the plane. :D ) My sisters have looked at them, & they were wondering how Mother's Day differs. I've never sailed on NCL, but I'm assuming the dailys change very little. Is that correct? Thanks again for all the help.

I would love to see the Daily's too. Leaving on 7/18!! Can't wait!:D:D

vstrebel@optonline.net

Thanks!

Hi GSL Mom:

I am traveling right now and am without my regular laptop so it will be a couple of days before I can email them to you. However, if you can't wait, they are posted in this thread. - just scroll up in the thread to my 2 posts on May 27th between 5 and 7 pm; you'll find all 7 days of dailies between the 2 posts. They are PDF files.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Laurie:

Sorry, I am without my laptop that has the files on it. However, the PDFs are all posted in this thread, just scroll up and you will find them, I am sure.

I am sitting in my room at the Marriott Waterfront looking at the Star...all dressed, packed up and ready to board. It's a gorgeous day in Seattle. I am not excited at all...not in the least...;)

Archived