Recent Star dailys?

suzyed

I suggest reading some recent reviews. If anyone has posted recent dailies, you will find them there quicker.

Yeah, I have done that. Even had someone say they would email them to anyone who was interested...never got them.

brunolvr, TSUmom, & ELLIETAM: sending you an email now with the first pages of the 7 dailies I have from NCL Star. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.

chunners

Can you please email them to me as well? You only have the first page of each day? Grc330@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi grc330... emails of the dailies have been sent to you. Unfortunately, it is very time consuming to scan all the pages... but I think you get alot of info from the first page. If you are looking for something specific, let me know.

The second page is just more info on what to do on the ship or some type of advertising for the galeria and a little blurb from the cruise director. The third page is the day's scheduled of events and the fourth page lists the restaurants, bar services, and guest services with the time they are open and what closing times are.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much chunners. Did you enjoy your trip? Any tips or suggestions? How about your excursions if you did any? Any info would be great:) Thank you

You're very welcome!

I did enjoy the trip. This was my first cruise and while I traveled with my ENTIRE family (parents, sister and husband, brother, my husband and 3 year old son), I still had a good time. We only did 2 excursions, the White Pass train ride in Skagway and the City Tour in Prince Rupert.... I highly recommend the train ride. My husband, my sister, her husband and my brother did the zipline in Ketchikan and they had a great time. In Prince Rupert, I would suggest eating at Dolly's Fish Market... they have excellent food. And in Juneau, I recommend Tracy's King Crab Shack (it's located behind the Library)... best crab I ever had.

Hope this helps!

Chunners, it's so nice of you to do this. :) If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you email the info to me also? My email is kt6168 at aol dot com. I'd also love to see the entertainment offerings & schedules, if that info isn't included on the 1st page. Anything you send will be very much appreciated though. This is my 1st NCL cruise & I don't know what to expect. I'm hoping there's enough to do to keep my, active sister happy.

Chunners, it's so nice of you to do this. :) If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you email the info to me also? My email is kt6168 at aol dot com. I'd also love to see the entertainment offerings & schedules, if that info isn't included on the 1st page. Anything you send will be very much appreciated though. This is my 1st NCL cruise & I don't know what to expect. I'm hoping there's enough to do to keep my, active sister happy.

Hi... emails of the first pages have been sent to you. Enjoy your cruise! And don't worry, there's lots to do for an active person.

Hi... emails of the first pages have been sent to you. Enjoy your cruise! And don't worry, there's lots to do for an active person.

I got them! Thanks so much! It's really nice of you to take the time to do this. It's very much appreciated! :)

Archived