Welcome Home Tuggers!

gkm

Hi Gail,

WOW, your own thread!! Very Kewl. I know you had a rough go at it this past cruise, but with all the aggrevation you went through, it made it better for the rest of us there with you. Kevin and I appreciated it. BTW, surfur boy on the sun lounger is promanetly displayed :-). It was funny that we had 4 different table assignments in 2 days :-). But at least Margaritaville and Ava made it a little better. I still say you should have called him Doreen instead of Dorin.He was a bit B*tchy :-).

Just wanted to pop in and say HI and THANKS for making it a memorable time. All in all,it was still better than going to work and coming home to "Le Fish Sticks with a Beautiful side of Le Mac and Cheese" :-).

But on a serious note,HUGS and THANKS to you, Terri ,Joan, Kelly,Paul, Joe and Moira. This group was a good one. I hope the people I cruise with next time are half as much fun as you all were.

Jeff

Gail, I tried again to email you from work, but for some reason it just won't go! Pooh. I'll email you when I get home. Our TA called Bob this morning with a cruise deal we couldn't pass up. We're going on the Mariner of the Seas Jan. 16 to the Western Caribbean. I can't believe it! I'm cruising next month! YAH.

Garry

Gail,

Actually we fly to London/Dover and then cruise back. You go to England, France, Amsterdam, Belgium, Ireland and Nova Scotia, then back into NY/New Jersey. We included airfare in our booking and with a balcony the price was about 2400 pp for a 12 night cruise.........try to come!!!would love to have you in our group.......it looks like a fun group. WE are talking about a cocktail party between everyones room to check out all the rooms. Also maybe a Pub tour the night before the cruise.......you're kind of group!~!!!!!!!

Barbara

hI Gail,

Should I have asked for an autograph.

You would have been proud, I used the hanging celebrity thing and wow...found our passports, itinerary,,,everything. I think we got home thanks to you.

Just wanted to jump in and say what a wonderful time I had with you at the art auctions....my Take off art is just driving around the USA somewhere in a Fed Ex truck...if you see it let me knowLOL.

I never got to give you my Email adress..TaxpertUSA@optonline.net. I also forgot your wine in the wine refrigerator. Should we go back?

Hope everything is well with you and I look forward to seeing the 'dumb waiter' It is going right in the master bath.

hugs

Pat

Miss you guys! Now that Horizon is definitely leaving I think we should do a last cruise on her in '05. Just to wish the 'ole girl adeau! Got Amber checking it out right now...You guys would have a great time!:D

Gail - When are you thinking of doing this? This might be something good for me instead of Century in May and may take care of my other problem as well :D ! I don't have to sail in May, I'm pretty open as far as that goes except for the first week in June and Halloween week.

Terri

Hey Pat, Terri,

It's cold here this am, 28! I've been awake for a long time but am still laying here under the covers with Books and Tug!

I asked Amber to research when she gets back and see what would be the best deal. Will let you know what she finds. I just love her and want to get one more in before she's gone.

Terri you're in Atlanta. Isn't that like FedEx headquarters? If you see our (me and Pat) art go by, send it our way! Pat, I have no paperwork at all! The FE guy gave me a tracking # when I told him I had no recpt but who knows where I put that 2" scrap!!! Should have used my red thing!!

I'm going to post a guide to holiday eating on the Night Owls site if you want to look! I get a lot of jokes from a woman on the left coast that I met on a cruise. I always ask before I forward (except to people like JoAn who I KNOW wants them! LOL) Some are 'recey'. If you want a few I'll forward to you. Just let me know.

Wish we were cruisin'! Miss you both!:)

Gail

Hey, I already had tht holiday eating thing.

I was getting ready to post it to you!

Hi Terri and Pat!

I got home with one my piece of TO art. Carried it right on the planes and on the wheelchairs that got me to the planes. Personnel aboard stashed it away for me during the flight. It is leaning right now against my TV while I think about getting a frame for it. It looks pretty good there, so maybe I will start a new deco trend of hiding that mishmash at the bottom of the screen with art.

Let's see, I can lean one against the refrigerator, one against the foot of the bed to hide all the shoes that get lost under it (not to mention dust bunnies), one against the bathroom stool-----nah, scrap that one.

I may have bought too much art. I shudder to think of the problems Gail may have!!! and Pat?

love

joan

OK, Terri, pick your Horizon cruise.

You know, when I come home from a cruise, I always wish Ida done this or that - sit out in the sun more, spend more time in the pool, eaten fewer desserts, spent less money -- you've all been there.

Well, Pat, one of the I wishes from this cruise -- that I had spent more time with you. We did not see you nearly enough!!!!

Your name, Red Slippers, always reminds me of Dorothy dancing down the yellow brick road. And the song, Somewhere Over the Rainbow ---

Post your e-mail, and I will send you Amber's review.

love

joan

Pat,

Have you checked under the bed? Your babies may have hidden all that art just to show you what they think of your leaving.

I came home today from picking up a cake for the neighborhood party and found that my wirehaired doxie had pulled a 10 pound bag of dog bones from the laundry room through the kitchen, breakfast room and into the living room in front of the fireplace!!! Had no idea he could do that! Guess he showed me!

JoAn,

I'm with you, we didn't see nearly enough of Pat! I know it is hard with Joe's condition. We need to get him healthy!

Maybe we should ALL consider Opera. Do you think they would survive?:)

HI Gail, Joan and Pat,

How are you guys? I read a few reviews about the Opera. Most said the cabins are really small and the staff is still shaking out the bugs. The dining room is supposed to be good, but the buffets so so. But if Amber liked it, it's probably a good cruise then. They are supposed to be running good deals too.

So many cruises, so little time ( and money ) :-).

Cya

Jeff

Hi Everybody,

Gail and Joan, Thank you for the kind words...I feel the same about you as well. I wish I could have spent more time with you. But there are other cruises. It is amazing how close people can get in a very short period of time. I consider myself lucky to know you both.

Jeff,

I missed hanging out with you. But, I think about you every morning and I am not kidding. I have your candle on my end table and I will leave it there thru Christmas...it really makes me smile.

Well the first piece of art arrived the dogs gathered around the picture and started barking. I hate critics, don't you?

You know if we spent another week on that cruise...we would have been purchasing MuMu"s and thinking we looked fabulous. This is what a two week cruise will do to you.

Love you guys and will speak to you later.

Pat

HI Joan,

Isn't that the truth!! :-).Time I have......

Hi Pat,

Glad you are enjoying the candle holders.I hope DH is doing ok.Sorry we didn't get to know eachother a little more too. You seem like a hoot to hang out with.

At least it's friday. I still have time to do my Xmas shopping. I still haven't done a thing. Typical man.... I know.Have a great weekend.

Jeff

Hi folks,:) I am in St Thomas......Terri, after reading this thread....let me know if you still want to sail her again in May or not..........I will check our Roll Call and see what you have to say....and of course will email you when I get home.

The ship I love the most sounds like it is going downhill:( .......

Well, on my way back to the ship.....I decided to get my tablemates parting gifts:) ...so have done a bit of shopping.....hope they like what I picked out!

Talk to everyone later:)

OK...got all the Take off pictures.....Dogs are still barking...no one likes little smart ass critics.

Gail,

TaxpertUSA@optonline.net give me your e-mail I will send you something and get it started. It was so cold this morning, I had to peel the dog's paws off the sides of the doorway to get them out and they were really fast today. Thank goodness.

I hope you are all doing well. Just home a week, want to go again.

Today, I am driving a 26ft Uhaul truck because we are opening another store a few towns over. I have driven Cable rigs with poles attached to them ithrough Manhattan that were easier than driving this truck. Goodbye cruel world.

See you all later.....I hope (I am really feeling sorry for the people driving today)

Pat

Archived