Where's the third person sleep

Lessa11

It looks like most small cabins only have 2 single beds or a queen, yet they say they hold 3 or 4 people. Where do they sleep? On the sofa? Those hide a beds are never comfortable, I hope not.

If there is a sofa it is probably a hide a way.

But generally there is a bunk that folds out from the wall or drops down from the ceiling. When the steward makes up the room at night s/he will pull the bunk down. In the morning it will be put up and out of the way.

Here's a pic of a quad inside.

cruise-ship-cabin-night.jpg

Charlie

Different ships have different configurations. Typically a 3 person cabin has a day bed (couch that converts to a bed) or a single pull down bunk. 4 person cabins have 2 pull down bunks that store away during the day. Some suites will have 2 queen beds.

And both those options provide a comfortable area to sleep, at least on RCCL's Jewel. I was skeptical too but was pleasantly surprised. Don't ask me how I ended up on one of those beds one night though :)

And both those options provide a comfortable area to sleep, at least on RCCL's Jewel. I was skeptical too but was pleasantly surprised. Don't ask me how I ended up on one of those beds one night though :)

oh, come on. I bet it's an interesting story

If there is a sofa it is probably a hide a way.

But generally there is a bunk that folds out from the wall or drops down from the ceiling. When the steward makes up the room at night s/he will pull the bunk down. In the morning it will be put up and out of the way.

Here's a pic of a quad inside.

cruise-ship-cabin-night.jpg

Charlie

What ship was this taken on?

oh i dont like that :( I think dd would love it but i'f feel weird with the set up. Thanks for letting me know
During the day the uppers are stowed so the room during the day is "roomier". The steward will open them and make the beds again in the evening.

Charlie

I just called NCL to ask about the sleeping arrangements for our room. We have a balcony for 3 people. She said the rooms for 3 people have 2 single beds that can push together to make a queen, plus a sofa bed. If you have a room for 4, then you will have 2 pullman beds that pull down from the wall (I assume like the picture from Charlie above). But all the beds, even the sofa bed, have memory foam tops.

Archived