Cruising to Healthy

brooklynfc

sat. 317.4

sun. 318.6

mon. 319.6

Yea, those Mai Tai I had this weekend are probably coming back to haunt me. But I'm happy to see 317.4 again. I really want to make myself make some choices this week. Button down and get to it. I have the 'want' to do it, but there is still something self sabotaging.

I said it last week on here about knowing I could do more, my mom said it to me this weekend, and my friend agreed with me too. I know I can do better, but I also know that I'm not ready to give up some of the things that are holding me back. I'm not ready to only do pizza once a month instead of once a week. I'm not ready to only eat out 2xs a month instead of averaging 1x a week. I'm not ready to do a lot of things. My friend and I discussed it and I have made some small changes all around that are adding up, but small changes have small effects and if I'm okay with that, she said it shouldn't be a problem.

It def. is a mental game with myself. My resistance against diets that take out a lot of my choices is very obvious. I resent them and don't do well. WW, I feel, doesn't take things away from me, but I've been able to slowly weed out some bad habits a little bit at a time, where I don't really miss them. I think this is my style. I have to make the choice myself to let go of something and I can't do it overnight. I'm proud of the small steps I've taken. I used to eat fast food out almost everyday for a long time. Now maybe 1-2x a week and I usually try to make a better choice of fast food, like subway or grilled chicken. I used to hate yogurt, though its not my fav.....its something I've added in more than before. I can now stand fat free milk. Exercise is a more constant in my life and less sporadic. Etc. etc. Though it would be nice to be losing 2-3lbs a week.......it may just not be for me.

I'm proud that when I did go "off" my diet for a while and gained 10lbs, that I didn't gain the entire 32lbs back and then some. This is my usual track. I'm proud that I saw the weight coming back and made the choice not to ignore it and to move forward again. I'm proud that I've lost the 10lbs again and now I'm focusing on the next round. I guess I'm the turtle, not the rabbit.

BK: oatmeal

L: cereal

D: Anyone know how to make a low calorie tuna noodle casserole? I was kinda thinking about that last night and now I've been craving a bit.

W: Zumba back on tonight. Hopefully, it won't be all new stuff and hopefully..........ppl won't be staring in on us.

I did ask my mom to watch me this weekend. When I saw 317, I just though.......2lbs and I would see 315 (the number I keep seeing in my head). So, I told her if she saw me doing anything stupid, just to look at me and say 2lbs. They had doughnuts in the house and of course I couldn't get the stupid things out of my head. I had one earlier in the week, but had managed to stay away, but the weekend comes and I'm at home and.......anyway. Went to get the last one out to eat it and mom turned to me and said, "I love you." I took a bite and she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I really love you." I told her I hadn't done anything bad all day......probably lying. I did only eat half of it and then put it back up.I had some milk to help with the sweet tooth.

Can you tell I'm still stress eating. Cooked two hamburgers and baked some fries........went to eat one hamburger, was eating some fries, started in on number two and realized.......HOLY COW THIS IS A LOT OF FOOD. So I didn't finish the second one (had about two bites). had 1/4 slice of lasagna later for dinner and some milk after. I did walk around for about 3 hours at the mall with my friend on Saturday so at least there was some moving being done.

Well, I don't know if my stress will get better or worse. But the house I liked so much is a no go. We asked the neighbors about the well..........its a problem. Everyone on that street has more than one well and one guy has 5 wells. They can't get the town to bring water out there. Its a shame. That house is nice and that neighborhood would have been perfect. But, I guess when you ask God to give you a sign .........he does. I guess its back to the drawing board again.

Anyway,

Good Choices.

I am discouraged. I am up 1 lb. What the hell? How can that be? I biked every day, had soda once, no junk food. Muscles? I don't know. I think I am going to weigh myself less. It's hard not to weigh daily. I like instant gratification. Hence, the reason why am in the position I am in, I guess. :rolleyes:

Like you, Brooke, I know I can do more. What holds us back?

I have a doctor's appointment next week. Although I am less than I was this time last year, I am not where I wanted to me. I am going to talk to him and see what he thinks. Of course he is not a nutritionist, but I am curious to see what we will say for caloric intake and exercise. I think I need to track better. I keep track of things in my head, but I know it's not enough.

Oh boy. This is going to be a tough one.

I am discouraged. I am up 1 lb. What the hell? How can that be? I biked every day, had soda once, no junk food. Muscles? I don't know. I think I am going to weigh myself less. It's hard not to weigh daily. I like instant gratification. Hence, the reason why am in the position I am in, I guess. :rolleyes:

Like you, Brooke, I know I can do more. What holds us back?

I have a doctor's appointment next week. Although I am less than I was this time last year, I am not where I wanted to me. I am going to talk to him and see what he thinks. Of course he is not a nutritionist, but I am curious to see what we will say for caloric intake and exercise. I think I need to track better. I keep track of things in my head, but I know it's not enough.

Oh boy. This is going to be a tough one.

Check your salt and water, if not, it might just be muscle. If it is.......should be gone soon.

I weight everyday, I know it depends on each person, but I have found that it helps me more than it hurts me. If I just stay logical about how much my body fluctuates on a daily basis, then I can make it work.

Its a hard question, "Whats holding me back?" But I think each day I try hard to stay on target, the answer will become clearer.

sat. 317.4

sun. 318.6

mon. 319.6

tues. 318.6

Maybe I can whip myself into shape this week :p.

Dad went to the Dr. yesterday b/c he has been having stomach problems too. His got worse, where mine got better. The only link we have is that we both had that virus. The Dr. told him that his body never balanced back out after the virus. Good and Bad bacteria was flushed out and he couldn't naturally get it back in balance. Plus my dad takes meds for BP and Cholst. so he was having more symptoms b/c some of his meds go flushed out too. The reason I got better and he got worse was that my hunch that I needed to eat some yogurt was right. I put good bacteria back in and it helped balance things back out. I went over my points a bit last night just so i could eat another yogurt to make sure I was helping more.

Zumba was fun last night, not a lot of new stuff so i felt like I got a better workout and no spies. A few new girls, kinda added to the fun. Hearing them giggle and groan kinda lightened the atmosphere a bit.

BK: Oamteal

L: Shredded wheat. I know I've been doing this for a while, but I'm just in a food rut.

D: idk

W: I'm gonna take a short lunch so I can leave a bit early. I have a haircut this evening and I want to make sure to get a workout in b/c I know I won't do a friday workout, so I need to not skip today.

I'm so tired of looking at houses and the only ones in my price range being doublewides and 1979 brick ranches with wood paneling. At least with a brick ranch and wood paneling there is hope, i guess. IDK, its a fun-yet PITA process. But I know I'm also tired of going to sleep and waking up to cig. smoke wafting up the stairs from my dad smoking in the basement.

Good choices.

sat. 317.4

sun. 318.6

mon. 319.6

tues. 318.6

Maybe I can whip myself into shape this week :p.

Dad went to the Dr. yesterday b/c he has been having stomach problems too. His got worse, where mine got better. The only link we have is that we both had that virus. The Dr. told him that his body never balanced back out after the virus. Good and Bad bacteria was flushed out and he couldn't naturally get it back in balance. Plus my dad takes meds for BP and Cholst. so he was having more symptoms b/c some of his meds go flushed out too. The reason I got better and he got worse was that my hunch that I needed to eat some yogurt was right. I put good bacteria back in and it helped balance things back out. I went over my points a bit last night just so i could eat another yogurt to make sure I was helping more.

Zumba was fun last night, not a lot of new stuff so i felt like I got a better workout and no spies. A few new girls, kinda added to the fun. Hearing them giggle and groan kinda lightened the atmosphere a bit.

BK: Oamteal

L: Shredded wheat. I know I've been doing this for a while, but I'm just in a food rut.

W: I'm gonna take a short lunch so I can leave a bit early. I have a haircut this evening and I want to make sure to get a workout in b/c I know I won't do a friday workout, so I need to not skip today.

I'm so tired of looking at houses and the only ones in my price range being doublewides and 1979 brick ranches with wood paneling. At least with a brick ranch and wood paneling there is hope, i guess. IDK, its a fun-yet PITA process. But I know I'm also tired of going to sleep and waking up to cig. smoke wafting up the stairs from my dad smoking in the basement.

Good choices.

You can paint paneling. :) I used to live in an apartment that was pretty much all paneling and I painted it. It freshened it up with a couple (or a few!) coats. Your house will come. I can only imagine it being difficult living with your parents. So, you are probably pretty anxious to be out on your own.

I do think you may be right...I need to watch the salt and water intake. I am on bp meds. I used to take one with a diuretic, but asked him to switch it because I spent a good part of the day in the bathroom. I am thinking about asking the doctor if I can go back on that one. Somehow, I did much better with that. (I have slightly elevated bp. I am hoping that, too, will go away with the weight.) I did get on the scale today. That stupid pound is still there. Blech.

You can paint paneling. :) I used to live in an apartment that was pretty much all paneling and I painted it. It freshened it up with a couple (or a few!) coats. Your house will come. I can only imagine it being difficult living with your parents. So, you are probably pretty anxious to be out on your own.

I do think you may be right...I need to watch the salt and water intake. I am on bp meds. I used to take one with a diuretic, but asked him to switch it because I spent a good part of the day in the bathroom. I am thinking about asking the doctor if I can go back on that one. Somehow, I did much better with that. (I have slightly elevated bp. I am hoping that, too, will go away with the weight.) I did get on the scale today. That stupid pound is still there. Blech.

Yea, that's what my mom said about it. I think I just get annoyed that its everywhere, lol. Though, I need my independence, I think I will miss having my parents there, sometimes.

I hate when those lbs just show up and ruin everything, lol. flood yourself with water, remember your exercise is building the muscle, muscle soaks up the water in your body to repair itself. So you are not only holding on to water, but the rest of you isn't getting it.

PS-I learned all that from you guys. :D

sat. 317.4

sun. 318.6

mon. 319.6

tues. 318.6

wed. 317.8

Okay, won't jinx myself this time, but :D.

Got my workout in last night, it felt good. I actually kept pace at about 4.5 and higher. I will have to take the level up to challenge myself. I will check my pulse first to see if I'm still at burning level.

Had McDs last night. Grilled chicken and small fry. Some milk for later and a little debbie........I'll explain below.

BK: Oatmeal.

L: More frosted mini wheats. They were the best choice on the self for fiber and protein. Its amazing how even the "healthy" cereals don't have that much fiber or protein.

D: Leftover salsbury steak (banquet) and a baked potato. Mom and dad had it last night. That stuff is just pressed cheap beef and full of sodium. But, when I was younger and we didn't have a lot of money, mom had to buy food on a budget and banquet was cheap. I guess I associate it positively with being a kid.

W: ellpt. lets see if I need to change my level or time. Last night I felt like I could go longer, but seeing how I needed to get to my hair apt. I couldn't

Okay, the little debbie and McDs: Well, I had a dream the other night that was just emotionally draining and I thought about it all day, trying to come up with what my head was trying to tell me. It was about an ex, a guy who hurt me in college, but is actually a really good friend now. I think my head was trying to tell me something about dating and relationships. I actually got to text him that day too and I think it was just an opening. I found myself just letting tears fall. Not hysterical, just calm tears. I have no idea what happened. I felt better after and it was short and sweet. Felt even better when I got workout in. Sure wish I knew exactly what I was crying about though. I texted him all day. He has changed a lot since college, more of a boyfriend as a friend than he was ever a b/f.....if that makes sense. Too bad, in relationship terms, I could never fully trust him. Plus I know that we don't really know each other, its all surface. Still, I think i needed him yesterday. Wish I knew if all this was connected. Weight, love, independence..............what a web we weave.

Anyway, Booked my flight for the cruise last night, $225 for a non-stop. Great deal.

Good Choices.

sat. 317.4

sun. 318.6

mon. 319.6

tues. 318.6

wed. 317.8

thurs. 318.6

No gonna jinx it................

Okay, so I didn't workout last night. My main reason was I left my ipod at home. I really can't exercise without it. The music keeps me on pace and pumped up and it lets me block out that there are people around me. My second reason is that my knee was giving me trouble on the stairs yesterday. Sometimes it gets better my the afternoon, but it didn't this time. I think a good nights rest did it and it wasn't hurting on the stairs this morning.

BK: oatmeal

L: Mini wheats

D: Mmm, our fridge is bear. Mom is in one of her, clean out the fridge before I go shopping moods.

W: I'm going to try and talk myself into a longer workout tonight to make up for yesterday.

So, I'm going to a anti-valentines day party thing on sat. night. A local radio station host is for singles. I talked a single friend of my into going. I've always said I don't want to meet anyone in a bar b/c well.........there is a stigma as to what kind of people meet in a bar and what their relationship will be. But I don't know any other way to really meet people other than that and online.

Gonna go look at a house on Sat. too. Its a bit above my price range and its another brick ranch from the 50s that needs updating all around. The basement has red carpet, a wet bar with leather top, red lighting, a mirror, and red phycodelic wallpaper. yep. We will see.

Good Choices.

sat. 317.4

sun. 318.6

mon. 319.6

tues. 318.6

wed. 317.8

thurs. 318.6

fri. 319

Got in a good workout last night. The ellipt. was in use when I got there so I went with the bike. I started at 70, then moved to 80, 90, ended at 100 mph for the last 2 mins. Then I got on the ellpt. for 10 mins and kept a good pace around 4-5. Fixed hamburgers for dinner, had some milk and a little debbie for later.

BK: Oatmeal

L: Will need to do subway b/c I forgot to get more milk for my cereal

D: Might go out with friends, I want to go into the city to the mall and get a dress for tomr. night for the singles event.

W: Not going to, can never get myself to go on a Friday.

The singles even calls for you to dress in all black as a kind of opposite to Valentine's Day. There is a dress at LB that is all black, really cute. I should have bought it online and had it shipped overnight the other day when there was the $25 off of $75 sale b/c it would have been $50. That sale is over now and now they have 40% $150 or $50 off of $250. Not as good as a deal b/c I will have to buy more to get the 40%, but what ever I buy it will come to about $90 after the discount. So I will try and be practical. The dress is $79.00, but it will be perfect for the cruise too, so I don't feel bad about buying it so much. I just hope they have one left in my size at the store.

I guess I've tried online for a while. Going out every once in a while isn't bad. Who knows, I may get lucky and find a nice guy or it might just be nice to get out and dressed up.

Good Choices.

Sat. 318.6

Cleaned a bit this morning, then going to see a few houses this afternoon, then trying to build up my confd. for going to the singles thing tonight. I got the dress and I needed to go to a size 26 (the chest area is still a bit too big, but you know I have to compensate for the hips), I could have gone with the 28 and not had to buy a pair of spanx, but I thought to myself that by Nov. this dress is going to be perfect without spanx. The club will be dark anyway, so no biggie. Hopefully, I'll dance some calories away too.

Good Choices.

Sat. 318.6

Sun. 318.2

Mon. 319.6

Singles mixer was about what I expected. A couple hours of me dancing with my friend and skeezy guys doing things like videoing girls dancing with their phones and offensive, suggestive music about women. No wonder you can't find decent men, they listen to this crap and think that is what its about. Bleh. But no one can say I didn't try. So.......you know what........guys in a bar are just as creepy as anyone you meet online.

S: Small apple

L: Cereal

S: Greek yogurt

Bought a bunch of stuff on ON yesterday. I was doing so well with not using my cc and not buying clothes.........but darn it they came out with a whole mess of maxi and sundresses that were super cute and I couldn't help myself, the 20% off that ended that night didn't help either. But, I have it in my budget to pay it off next week, so........at least there is that.

Looked at 2 more houses. I don't think I'm excited about either one. I sure hope some more come on the market.

Anyway,

Good Choices.

Sat. 318.6

Sun. 318.2

Mon. 319.6

Tues. 318.2

Wishy washy, am I.:rolleyes:

Zumba wasn't as good last night, in fact, I'm taking away exercise points for it. I was being really careful b/c my back is really sore and my knees are hurting. I see the chiro on Wed. So I really didn't get the full workout, so I will account for that.

S: Greek yogurt (didn't eat it yesterday)

D: Idk

Okay, I fought with myself yesterday about dinner. First I was gonna break down and do a fried chicken sandwich at Hardees with fries, then I remembered I had a Sheetz card, so that was what I was going to do and get like a melt and cheese fries, then I was like.......I'm hungry before Zumba, so it was Pizza and breadsticks from P Johns. Do you see a trend? Well.............I finally compromised. I got two grilled chicken wraps and a large fry from DQ. Not the best choice, but I'm pretty sure by the points count, better and at least protein than anything else. I didn't eat all the fries, I actually probably only ate a reg. size portion, so I felt good about that. Had Ice cream when I got home though. I've been craving it. My throat has had this tickle and cough since Sunday and I like the cool feeling of the ice cream. I should buy some low cal. bars.........def.

Anyway, I bought some dresses from ON and I'm waiting on them to get here. I bought one in a size 2x. I don't think it will fit, but I want to see where I'm at. I won't keep it, I'd rather have the money back on my card, but I would like to judge where I'm at in ON sizes at this point. Just a challenge I guess.

Oh yea, Happy V Day and stuff...........

Good choices.

Happy Valentine's Day. I am not having a very good one actually. This is despite getting a very fun gift from my husband. I had my doctor's appointment this morning. He was very kind and did not say one word about my weight or my bp (which was high today - I was rushing to get there and the stress level in my life seems to be high right now). I guess the tears over spilling my guts about my father's death, my uncle's death and my father in law's impending death was enough for him! So, all that extra eating showed up on the scale. I told the nurse I had a lot of layers on. :o

Funny, well maybe not, that you mentioned Dairy Queen because that is right where I headed for lunch with my son. I was thinking when I was there eating my shouldn't-be-eating-this-junk cheeseburger. When I am behaving, I would have a snack wrap or 2 and a side salad. Then, I would snack on whatever my children did not finish. Is it better just to order what you want and eat less of it (like today, I did not finish the fries)? The snack size Blizzard that I have would have to be taken out of this scenario. :rolleyes: I just think that a bite here and there adds up.

(Brooke - I think you will find that a 2x may fit you. I fit into the Old Navy 1x dresses with room to spare. I wear a 20w in pants now and an 18/20 or 1x in dresses/tops. If it is a little snug, keep it and have that be your goal dress. :))

Have a good day!

On my phone so......quick.

wed. 318

Had a cough all day yesterday, went to bed with my throat scratchy, woke up with my chest heavy and almost no voice. My voice is coming back but my chest is still heavy and my coughing hurts my throat and head and chest. I think something sparked my allergies and caused drainage ...swollen lyhpms etc. I hope I can kick it with OTC. I didn't exercise last night and I wont today. Breathing is hard, but maybe some blood pumping wud help? Im gonna try to stay away from food today. Im just not controlling myself and I know I can. I really want to stay in my daily points for the next three days, no matter what I eat. I wil probably have some ice cream today bc I wud love to have my throat numb for at least 2 mins.

Good choices

Sat. 318.6

Sun. 318.2

Mon. 319.6

Tues. 318.2

Wed. 318

Thurs. 316.8

Well, that is a pretty number, but as you know I will round it up to 317 if I'm not lower tomr.

Ugh, allergies. I can't believe they cause such a problem sometimes. Last night I was in tears. Stupid wood stove kept blowing back smoke down the pipe and the house was full of smoke. I mean, my breathing is already bad from all the congestion, lets just add smoke. I was SO FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY. Just another reason why I CAN NOT SPEND ANOTHER WINTER IN THAT HOUSE! I had to close my door to my room (the only way heat gets upstairs, btw), put a towel at the bottom to keep it from coming under the door, turn the ceiling fan on, and turn the ac fan on to blow filtered air back in the room (b/c the smoke was still outside too so I couldn't even open the window), then I sprinkled powder on my sheets and pillows so maybe I could get the smell of the smoke out of my nose, then pulled the covers over my head to help filter it out too. I finally fell asleep around midnight. I dragged my butt into work.

I didn't eat much yesterday. It wasn't good either for the most part. I had greek yogurt for BK, ice cream for lunch, fried biscuits with a tbsp of baked beans for dinner, and a slice of ice cream cake for dinner. I just kept wanting something to numb my throat. I did stay within my points though.

No exercise though.

BK, L, D: I really don't know. I woke up not feeling good on my stomach, I guess its all the drainage. I have a bit of a headache and a bit dizzy. I have yogurt, oatmeal and cereal around if I feel like eating. Plenty of water will probably be my saving grace today.

W: Idk, some ppl say a little cardio helps with congestion, some say its too much on your lungs and heart. I guess I will just have to judge how I feel. Its just been a bad week for exercise for me.

The chiro worked a bit on my sinuses yesterday and it helped a bit, but he also gave me this thing called "Olbas Inhaler." Its got like eucltyp. smell and other stuff thats natural and you sniff it and it helps clear your sinuses and acts as a disinfectant too. Actually reminds me of the steam room on the Dream.

No new houses in mind either and another guy prospect bit the dust in a matter of 24 hrs.......improving my time as always.

I just hope I can get through the day.

Good choices.

Sat. 318.6

Sun. 318.2

Mon. 319.6

Tues. 318.2

Wed. 318

Thurs. 316.8

Fri. 315

Yep, I should be proud, but the fact is that the only thing I ate yesterday (a small bowl of oatmeal) ended up coming back up. Hate to give you that image, but apparently on top of my sinuses I picked up a bug when I went over to my brother's. He was sick yesterday too. So, pretty much no food for around 20 hours will probably help you lose a lb or two. My sinuses were getting better until I had to stop taking meds b/c I couldn't keep them down and slept for like 14 hours laying down (the only way the cramps felt better).

So food:

BK: Having my vita drink (water a mix) and I have taken my meds this morning. I'm going to see if I can keep those down.

L: Mom put out every bland soup, crackers etc. she had before she left this morning. If I can keep the drink mix down, then I will try some oyster crackers first.

D: Maybe some boullion.

W: Obviously, this just isn't my week for exercise.

I'm torn between putting the 315 in as my weight. I mean it was there, exactly, but I know that I haven't been eating, so its more of a false weight. But if I put it in I could use it to motivate me to stay at 315 next week. I could just do the middle, 316 b/c I did see that this week and it would be a middle number, so next week might not be disappointing when I gained weight back from eating more again.

Idk, I guess I will think about it.

Good thing its the weekend b/c I think I will need it to recover. My body hurt all over last night and when I finally woke up and went to move, it felt like I had been doing like 200 squats or something. It still aches this morning. I think its a lot of no fluids in though, Muscles need water, so they probably hurt b/c I have no fluids in. I mean last night I would take a drink of G2 gatorade (thanks mom for considering my calories, lol) and a swig of gingerale (for my stomach), and a sip of water. I would have to lay down right away to keep my stomach from cramping so bad. Of course I woke up all night with an extremely dry mouth b/c my nose is stopped up. It is also miserable when you have a deep cough and a crampy stomach. My brother said he was feeling much better so hopefully, its a 24 hr deal and will be done soon. I'm actually kinda happy all I had yesterday was oatmeal. I only had to get sick one time.

Funny thing......I'm still craving ice cream. No so much the food in my stomach (:o), but the cold feeling. So, probably some ice to crunch on.

Well, that's enough complaining.

I'm gonna try to stay awake for a while and sit up and try to drink and eat a bit.

Good Choices.

Got half of my ON order today. It had the 2x dress in it. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong color.....oh well, tried it on anyway. It didn't fit. Even the tube top part was a bit snug and I wasn't even wearing an bra, just a sports bra. I'm just still too bottom heavy for a 2x at this point, but thats okay, I know where I'm at.

I did log 316 as my weight. I think it was the right thing to do. It puts me at 14 lbs since starting over, 36lbs gone since starting this thread and 4lbs towards my 25lb goal for Nov.

Of course lately, I've been discussing doing more and I know I can, just gotta get my mind into it. But for today I've kept down about a cup of oyster crackers 16 oz of water, and 1/2 bottle of G2 gatorade. The drainage form my sinuses is not helping the queeziness, though. So, I'm slowing down.

Sat. 315

Well, Let me go over what I ate yesterday:

1 cup of oyster crackers

1 bottle of G2 Gatorade

1/3 bottle of ginger ale

1 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

2 low fat waffles with a little stractch of butter on top

1 piece of cake

I ate about half my points for the day, that coupled with hardly any movement probably lead to the fact that I have changed weight since yesterday, even last night I weighed and it was the same.

This morning I went into it smart, but full force. 4 low fat eggo waffles w/ some syrup and a tiny bit of butter. At this point my stomach is cramping just a bit and kinda churning. My big thing is that I probably need some probiotics for the mere fact I was just getting over the last stomach virus and now my stomach's balance is offset again.

Good Choices.

Sat. 315

Sun. 314.2

Boy o Boy are my numbers gonna go up when I can eat more normal again. Geez. The second bad thing about a stomach bug.

I had more solid food yesterday and I drank of Kieffer milk and mom bought me some pro-biotic mango juice too to make sure my digestive track.

I had this yesterday:

low fat waffles w/ light syrup and a little bit of butter

1/4 cup of golf fish crackers

1 baked potato w/ some butter

Tried some Oreos to see how that went over (not too well,so-but they were birthday cake falvored)

Whole wheat angel hair pasta 1 cup w/ a tsp of oil, tsp of butter, boiled in beef boullion with two pieces of bacon crumbled in it. (I need to test solid protein)

I was bloated and kind icky feeling after that so I decided to to drink water for the rest of the night. I did use all but 9 of my points. I'm trying to get back to the point system.

So far today:

low fat waffles

Mom is making veggie soup.......I might try it.

I was pretty mad at my dad last night. He threw a little tantrum b/c mom said something about smoke coming back down the chimney and pulled my shirt over my nose to filter some of the smoke out. He went off about paying $400 for gas heating bill and him cutting all the wood...........blah, blah blah.

I usually just shut up and don't say anything b/c its his house, but I guess from where I've been sick and the last three nights I've had to not only deal with the smoke blowing back in with my sinuses and lungs compromised and his cig. smoke coming up too........I was over it. He had already stormed downstairs, but I made sure he heard me when I declared: That I will be happy to give him money for the gas bill so my lungs could breath, but I guess it didn't matter b/c I would still have to smell his nasty cig. smoke. Then I went upstairs and closed my door, so he could have his precious heat and smoke. I know it isn't mature, but he didn't act mature either, so I thought he might understand if I came to his level. Boy do I need my own place...........geez, it just doesn't do for too many strong minded adults to live in the same house.

Anyway, so are the Days of Our Lives...............

Good Choices.

Sat. 315

Sun. 314.2

Mon. 315

Did really well and got all my points in without going over. Seems like I'm gonna have to get my butt out and go to work eventually this morning. Its 6 inch of snow. I called my boss and told her I would wait until later to come in when the sun had time to warm up the icy spots, if I could get out of the driveway.

I will take it slow on the food again. Not completely ready for anything huge yet. Hopefully, getting back to work and moving around more will stimulate my body more.

Anyway, good choices.

Sat. 315

Sun. 314.2

Mon. 315

Tues. 316

I'm starting to eat normally again, hints the upward movement. Hopefully, I can stay on this track though, by getting back in the gym today for at least a little while.

D: I have some wheat pasta left over from the other day, maybe some veggies and protein.

W: I don't know what I can do, b/c I'm still kinda weak, but I'm going to go and try and get what I can done, listen to my body.

I'm glad I'm back at work, but of course, when you are gone for three days, its like no one can do anything without you, so now deadlines have slipped through the cracks somehow........first day back and I will have to scurry around to put out fires. At least I won't be bored.

Good Choices.

Sat. 315

Sun. 314.2

Mon. 315

Tues. 316

Wed. 316.2

My stomach was so sour last night, maybe I've tried getting back into normal food too quickly, idk. It feels mostly okay today.

L: Cereal or subway, havent' decided

D: I think I need to stop by the store, depending on how tired I am after working out. Mom doesn't have any chicken or frozen veggies in the house. I had to go with a salmon and pasta last night.

W: I did 20 mins last night and would have done 5 more mins. but there is this pounding headache that keeps coming and going and it just got worse the more exercise I did. So, I figure 20 was good. The headache is kinda here this morning, trying to start, but I think I will take something to cut it off. Must be a lingering symptom of the sinuses/virus.

Got my ON order last night, only one thing didn't fit, it was a skirt, but it was that gauze material with not give, so....somethings were actually a few inches big. But a 2x, as I said, is still too small for right now.

My friend wants to go zip lining on the cruise on one of the islands. Belize has a zip lining and cave tubing adventure, but they say on the site that you have to have a 44 inch waist to fit the equipment. They also talk about how high up some of the lines are.....I don't know if I have the strength to climb up that high to get to the first point and I know my waist is 46inches. I don't even know if I'm brave enough to do it if I could. Btw, they lines hold like 2,000 lbs so they are fine to hold me.........darn straight I checked, lol.

Anyway,

Good Choices.

Sat. 315

Sun. 314.2

Mon. 315

Tues. 316

Wed. 316.2

Thurs. 316.8

I've decided to use the 315 as my weight b/c on avg. I lose 1 lbs a week and since I used 316 last week, it would be fair to used 315 this week, I don't want a virus to skew my results.

L: cereal

D: mmmmm, probably veggie soup

W: I thought about resting today, but I brought my clothes hoping to inspire myself to push through.

I got 20 mins in last night at good speeds. I had a taco salad last night made with deer hamburger. I ate about half of what I fixed. I just realized I had put way too much in the bowl. I did have some ice cream later though. Kept myself from mostly snacking my way through fixing dinner too. Gotta do taxes today if I can, which is why I also didn't know if I would work out.

Anyway,

Good Choices.

Sat. 315

Sun. 314.2

Mon. 315

Tues. 316

Wed. 316.2

Thurs. 316.8

Fri. ?

I didn't get to weigh or workout. My brother texted and he had streph. and his wife was out of town. He asked me to come over and help with the kids b/c he was contagious. Now, I've had my tonsils taken out b/c I used to get streph every 3 months when I was in 3rd grade. Ever since I've had them out, I've never had streph. again. I know that having them out doesn't give me immunity, but it does make it more difficult for it to attach to my throat and what not. I ended up staying the night b/c we didn't know if the kids would wake up in the night and need something and my brother kinda gets a little out of his head when he runs a temp. I don't think I really slept. I kept an ear open for the kids and my brother, lol. The 4 yr old woke up once calling for Daddy, but he was just restless and needed to be tucked back in. I was up at 5:30am, but I can't help but start my day off good after seeing my little chunky monkey's smile and hear his giggles this morning. So precious.

BK: Oatmeal, maybe a thin bagel with cream cheese. Been craving it, so I just want to get it out of my system.

D: idk. I'm too tired to think about it.

W: Probably not.

Anyway, didn't get to weigh this morning b/c of being at my brother's but I'm gonna record 315 as my official. I see the Dr. next tuesday for a wellness visit for my insurance discount. I'm gonna take my weight log with me to show my slow, but steady improvement. I gotta get back to taking the fish oil, with my stomach virus I was weary of taking them. I hope I can really jump off this lead on weightloss I was given.......so I can make my goal by the cruise, b/c I'm behind a bit.

Good Choices.