Meet and Mingle Party List on RCCL

Just went to the M & M list from the "Confirmed" link above. It's only showing meets listed for the following week, and no more! I know I've checked this list before and had them listed for at least 3 to 4 weeks out. The last one shown is on June 13. The LOS is ususally on the first Sea Day (would be June 14 for at the Olive & Twist at 10:15am)

Even the top to the list on RCCL says 4 weeks prior to sail date.

Anyone else think this is a little odd?

Jacquelyn :D

Our M&M just made for our upcoming cruise in 10 days on the Rhapsody and it's not listed yet. Not that it matters. It's just one of those nice to know bits of information.

One time, I started our Roll Call thread, prior to when RCL did email notification, and did not get the invitation in our suite. I had to ask at the purser's desk. They had to go on a "seek and search" mission to find out when and where the M&M was. I will say, the person in charge was the least favorite of any M&M's we've attended. Person in charge was snippy, obviously did not want to be there, and made no bones about her attitude. We all ignored her and had a great time. :) Never had this happen ever again. Just goes to show, there's always one in the crowd. :rolleyes:

• Administrators
O I will say, the person in charge was the least favorite of any M&M's we've attended. Person in charge was snippy, obviously did not want to be there, and made no bones about her attitude. We all ignored her and had a great time. :) Never had this happen ever again. Just goes to show, there's always one in the crowd. :rolleyes:

I just had to comment on this. You know, YOU (meaning Cruise Critic members) are in charge, actually. The party is about you.....not the officers on the ship, not the group coordinator -- but each and every one of you and all of you collectively who attend the party.

Laura

Our M&M this past Oct, everyone went up and introduced themselves, but one lady, she sat way off by herself it appeared only to observe and take part in the activities. Sadly majority of us didn't even realize she was there until someone asked who she was. She apparantly had been reading the Board and knew of the Group rate one of our members got at the Hotel in San Diego as we saw her outside waiting on the shuttle with us, but didn't see her again until the M&M. If we realized she was part of our Roll Call we would have spoken to her and asked her if she wished to join in our scheduled activities.

Liberty Of The Seas 13-Jun-2009 14-Jun-2009 10:15:00 AM, Olive or Twist Lounge

Looks like they caught back up by at least a week. Still not the best of timing (during the Port Shopping show) but any party is better than NO party!

BTW which day do they ususally do the C&A party?

Jacquelyn :D

Archived