Carnival Paradise - Margaritas, Horses, Slides and Chiclets (and a Halter Top)

North Dakota and Minnesota are in the same neck of the woods right?....we've been working on Allen too..it's his birthday January 23.

and Jimbug - what he said - will be a blast

They are indeed in the same neck of the woods...I actually live 4 blocks from Minnesota, literally...I can see it from my driveway. :)

I'm all for it--just have to convince the husband that this is how he wants to spend his 5-year anniversary trip with his lovely wifey! ;)

My husband has called me to come to bed 3 times now, but I can't tear myself away from this review. Hilarious!!!

Would you and Dee come on our Freedom cruise in September? I definitely couldn't carry your Backpack, though. LOL

Thank you for that wonderful, hilarious review. I haven't laughed that much in ages. I hope you are able to post more. I didn't want it to end.

Candi

Thanks Candi......we definitely had fun...we didn't want it to end either

My husband has called me to come to bed 3 times now, but I can't tear myself away from this review. Hilarious!!!

Would you and Dee come on our Freedom cruise in September? I definitely couldn't carry your Backpack, though. LOL

thanks chelle74...you will love the Freedom....we had such a good time on that Ship in January '08...and our apologies to your husband;):D

They are indeed in the same neck of the woods...I actually live 4 blocks from Minnesota, literally...I can see it from my driveway. :)

I'm all for it--just have to convince the husband that this is how he wants to spend his 5-year anniversary trip with his lovely wifey! ;)

Can't think of a better place to celebrate your 5th Anniversary than the Caribbean:D

Allen, you know you want to!!!!!

Allen.....did ya hear Terry?

I'm listening. Honest! It would be great to cruise with you guys again. I will definitely work on trying to make it possible.

Glad you are listening:D....at a Conference tomorrow so just wanted to wish you and your Roomie good flights on Saturday and a great Cruise on the Holiday...Hopefully you get to Mexico and don't end up in San Fran;)

Glad you are listening:D....at a Conference tomorrow so just wanted to wish you and your Roomie good flights on Saturday and a great Cruise on the Holiday...Hopefully you get to Mexico and don't end up in San Fran;)

Thanks! If they try to reroute us to San Francisco, we'll just make them take us on up to Vancouver. :)

I'm listening. Honest! It would be great to cruise with you guys again. I will definitely work on trying to make it possible.

That would be great if you could join us!

Have a good time on your cruise! Say Hi to your roomie for us.

No turtle crawls this time!:D

That would be great if you could join us!

Terry, I was thinking about you and Sue when I was playing team trivia the other night. One of my fellow players and I had each had about five Guinnesses and he wasn't sure he should have another one, so he asked me if I would share one with him. Awwww........ We wound up sharing about 10 and although trivia was over at 10, we didn't leave the restaurant/bar until about 1 a.m.:D

Terry' date=' I was thinking about you and Sue when I was playing team trivia the other night. One of my fellow players and I had each had about five Guinnesses and he wasn't sure he should have another one, so he asked me if I would share one with him. Awwww........ We wound up sharing about 10 and although trivia was over at 10, we didn't leave the restaurant/bar until about 1 a.m.:D[/quote']

Now that's funny!:D:D

I finally had time to read your review. I wanted to wait until I had time to read it from start to finish. I laugh and laughed til I cried. It was soooooo funny! Some people reading it may think you are exaggerating some of the time but, after getting to know you and Dee on the Splendor and spending much time with the other Canadians also, I can truthfully say, nothing in the review is exaggerated!

It's true we weren't able to port in Mexico and that was disappointing, but we wouldn't have missed a thing if we had to do it all over again. Thanks for all the laughs!!

I finally had time to read your review. I wanted to wait until I had time to read it from start to finish. I laugh and laughed til I cried. It was soooooo funny! Some people reading it may think you are exaggerating some of the time but, after getting to know you and Dee on the Splendor and spending much time with the other Canadians also, I can truthfully say, nothing in the review is exaggerated!

It's true we weren't able to port in Mexico and that was disappointing, but we wouldn't have missed a thing if we had to do it all over again. Thanks for all the laughs!!

Thanks Sue....and you are right - if it didn't happen it would not have been in the Journal - Dee and I use the Journals as a way to remember the Cruises - and lucky for us we got to share the 'happenings' on the Splendor - from 'Airbags puffing up' to 'VF's' to 'YMCA' and BBBUUUBBBAAA GGGUUUMMMPPPSSS

Thanks for making the first two hrs at work so much fun. I haven't done a single thing since I started your review. It was great. I really enjoyed it. We will be cruising for the forst time on the Valor this July 5th with some good friends and only hope that there are fun couples like y'all on the boat. Thanks for a good read.

Hi!

Hello

Thanks for making the first two hrs at work so much fun. I haven't done a single thing since I started your review. It was great. I really enjoyed it. We will be cruising for the forst time on the Valor this July 5th with some good friends and only hope that there are fun couples like y'all on the boat. Thanks for a good read.

Glad you enjoyed it Vacationjunkie4....Have a great time on your cruise....have read good things about the Carnival Valor and it's crew....look forward to rweading your review when you return

• 1 month later...
Thanks for that great trip report I went on the Paradise 2 times and had alot of fun

Rey

Thanks Rey.....we will definitely cruise on the Carnival Paradise again....we really loved the ship and the Crew

You should write a column...this was the greatest!!!

Thanks Lynne......made me blush:o and that takes a lot;)

My first cruise on the Paradise back on 2007 was less than enjoyable due to the company, so let's just pretend that never happened... I am wiping the slate clean!

That said, my girlfriend and I have just booked the same 4-day cruise you described and we are looking forward to it very much! Thank you for a WONDERFUL play-by-play of your entire trip. Certainly (far) more than I ever expected to find here at the Cruise Critic site (or anywhere, for that matter). I enjoyed reading it all very much and I will take many of your comments to heart, especially those regarding local tequila watering holes and tipping on board to improve the experience. The only thing I need to figure out is now I can get upgraded to a balcony suite!! :o)

Thank you very much for a great read and a wealth of valuable information!

Regards,

Matt

My first cruise on the Paradise back on 2007 was less than enjoyable due to the company, so let's just pretend that never happened... I am wiping the slate clean!

That said, my girlfriend and I have just booked the same 4-day cruise you described and we are looking forward to it very much! Thank you for a WONDERFUL play-by-play of your entire trip. Certainly (far) more than I ever expected to find here at the Cruise Critic site (or anywhere, for that matter). I enjoyed reading it all very much and I will take many of your comments to heart, especially those regarding local tequila watering holes and tipping on board to improve the experience. The only thing I need to figure out is now I can get upgraded to a balcony suite!! :o)

Thank you very much for a great read and a wealth of valuable information!

Regards,

Matt

Thanks Matt....Dee and I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy your 4-day Cruise as much as we did:D and hope we have helped you with some info

• 2 years later...

Archived