Help! Did I do this right?

leavitt1

Hello, all. I just booked a cruise for July 2010. DH doesn't even know (:eek:), as we've been in the "discussing" stage, and I need to confirm a few things before I can be certain... But I figure I have until next April to cancel, and I wanted to be sure to get a great cabin. I booked C752 on the Caribbean Princess. Am I correct that it is one of the coveted Aft cabins? If so, can anyone comment as to whether it is rougher all the way aft? We stayed in a Caribe balcony (C708) on our first cruise on the Grand and loved it. Are their any negatives about this cabin? Any and all thoughts/advice would be welcome. Also, any comparisons on what I can expect (better or worse) between the Grand and the Caribbean Princess would be great.

Thanks so much. Everyone was so helpful when I planned our first cruise, and you were right, I am completely bitten by the cruising bug! I want to leave tomorrow, not next year!

Michelle

You did it right!! I love this cabin & have it booked on Crown Princess next March. The balcony is great & the view is just perfect (to me, anyway). It might be a little rough if you hit some high seas, but not a lot more than your other location. Enjoy!

Jan

YES, you did this right! :D

Yes, it is one of the coveted aft cabins! :D

It's on a corner so you will not only get the view of the wake but also of the side. :D

No Negatives! This is our favorite location!

We haven't been on the Caribbean so can't tell you anything about that.

I used to have to book a year in advance to get this cabin and am now finding it's 18 months in advance!

When is your cruise?

I am booked on the July 4th sailing out of NY

:D

So exciting.

I am booked on the July 2, 2010. So excited, even though it is a year away. I "broke" the news to DH, who was marginally concerned about booking so far in advance, but is now cool with it.

When is your cruise?

I am booked on the July 4th sailing out of NY

:D

So exciting.

I am booked on the July 2, 2010. So excited, even though it is a year away. I "broke" the news to DH, who was marginally concerned about booking so far in advance, but is now cool with it.

Ahh too bad.

We are actually neighbors. (only a few towns away)

Would've been nice to meet on board.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived