"Dress" shorts in dining room?

ellbelle

I think she'll be fine. I do agree that females can look a lot dressier in nice shorts than I can with knobby kees, hairy legs etc.

She'll be fine as my wife and I kinda use the idea that we know when we dress "nice" and when we don't. Let your judgement decide for you.

What anyone else will wear will never detract fom my cruising experience.

Nor mine!

Worry only about what you are wearing and not what others are wearing and you won't go wrong!

I think you need to stress out some more as previous posters have indicated!!!!

The rules are the rules!!!!

Kind of makes me understand why I read an employee at a hotel in the midwest got a call from the "sprinkler company representative" she pulled the fire alarm as directed. Broke the windows in the hotel as directed. And set the sprinkler system as directed. Caused $50,000 in damage to the hotel for no good reason. OH that's right she was dutifully following the instructions with out thinking.

Sounds like you are a great mom with a great daughter and you two should relax and not worry about the rules if she is dressed well. Or you could raise her to follow instructions without thinking. Do you want to raise a follower or a leader? The choice is yours.

Google the hotel incident and read the police report if you do not believe me.

I think you need to stress out some more as previous posters have indicated!!!!

The rules are the rules!!!!

Kind of makes me understand why I read an employee at a hotel in the midwest got a call from the "sprinkler company representative" she pulled the fire alarm as directed. Broke the windows in the hotel as directed. And set the sprinkler system as directed. Caused $50,000 in damage to the hotel for no good reason. OH that's right she was dutifully following the instructions with out thinking.

Sounds like you are a great mom with a great daughter and you two should relax and not worry about the rules if she is dressed well. Or you could raise her to follow instructions without thinking. Do you want to raise a follower or a leader? The choice is yours.

Google the hotel incident and read the police report if you do not believe me.

Does this mean the girl should wear shots or shouldn't?? Or is this posted on the wrong thread?

Archived