Princess eucalyptus lotion and shampoo?

amonorzo

To those who responded to my previous post about B&BW's Eucalyptus Spearmint line, yes, it is on sale this June... I think it is by two and get two free... anything in the line... liquid hand soap, lotion, room spray, pillow spray (love it!), etc. They also make it in a travel size, so it is airline friendly. I think it also comes in a shampoo.

I have tried several other brands that offer a eucalyptus scent and this one is closest to the Princess ones...

P.S. I think someone also mentioned that the eucalyptus line is for sale in the spas on board? Can anyone confirm this? That would be wonderful if that is the case!!! Would love that!!!

It was on the Grand in April, the Star in May and the Coral N bound to Whittier Alaska in May....

I always take it home and give it to the local food bank....as shampoo and lotions cannot be purchased with food stamps...helps someone out....:)

Good for you. We always save hotel and cruises toiletries for our Mandarin Food Bank.

My daughter's neighborhood takes care of the homeless in St Augustine and collects

everything they can when they travel and then add a case of deodorant.

We had the shampoo and body lotion too on our Dawn Princess ship cruise 23 May out of Sydney. Thought it was really good for my hair which I washed everyday. But you needed to use the conditioner as well.

I took a small bottle of concentrated eucalyptus with me as an all round cleaner, disinfectant, inhaler, final rinse additiative for clothes and general all round germ killer. I used it to clean toilet seats and you can even put it in a small spray bottle and use as spray against flu germs in rooms. :eek:

Glad to see that other people talk about it I was impressed with it.

I always bring home the shampoo, conditioners, and lotions and I also give it to a local women's shelter and they just love it. My cabin steward usually gives me extras and I collect all of the extras from our two cabins on every cruise. I feel like I am helping someone by giving these items away.:)

Archived