Laundry service on 12nt Jade - Nov.

SPF 350Z

Greetings all! I was wondering if anyone can tell me about Laundry service on the Jade. I understand that there used to be guest washers/dryers but when she moved to doing Med cruises those were taken out.:rolleyes:

Any feedback welcome! Thanks and have a great day!

We were on the Jade in November for the Canary Islands, Morocco, Portugal, Gibraltar, Spain cruise.

There are no self-service laundry facilities. We had a lot of garments pressed on the first night special. They offer laundry service and dry cleaning every day at regular prices. There is a per bag-special for wash-dry-fold on the seventh or eight day (our cruise was 12 night too) and the charge was $20 per bag.

We were on the Jade in November for the Canary Islands, Morocco, Portugal, Gibraltar, Spain cruise.

There are no self-service laundry facilities. We had a lot of garments pressed on the first night special. They offer laundry service and dry cleaning every day at regular prices. There is a per bag-special for wash-dry-fold on the seventh or eight day (our cruise was 12 night too) and the charge was $20 per bag.

Thanks for your reply. How much can one get in a bag?

Thanks for your reply. How much can one get in a bag?

A lot if you roll up your clothes and pack them tightly into the bag...but be careful not to rip it. ;)

By the way, the price is now $24.95...at least it was on my recent cruise on the Gem.

And you need to be careful about what you put in the bag to have laundered. Not sure why but everything came back feeling different - wasn't a big deal for me since I only had underwear and some sox,but DDP had a shirt that while still wearable, just wasn't the same.

Archived