Bon Voyage Gifts NYC QM2

NYC123

If anyone can recommend a bon voyage gift company (flowers, booze, candy, etc.) they've used for deliveries to ships in NYC I'd appreciate the info. Many thanks.

Does Cunard accept deliveries from other companies for passengers? HAL apparently does not.

If anyone can recommend a bon voyage gift company (flowers, booze, candy, etc.) they've used for deliveries to ships in NYC I'd appreciate the info. Many thanks.

If you go to their website they have a listing of sailaway gifts and the pricing. They'll take care of it for you. I know the TA always has something in the staterooms so I know you do not have to be booked to order/buy something.

Okay, here it is... Go to the Cunard website, go to "Sitemap", click on "Already Booked" and there are two pdf files that will tell you all you need to know.

We were on the QM2 from NY two weeks ago

My partner ordered cheese and biscuits together with a small bottle of port, in fact there were two plates, with reasonable sizes of cheese, walnuts and grapes, the port was delicious, we sat on the balcony and avoided the scrum in the Kings Court.

We thought it was very good value for money, hope this is useful.

Does Cunard accept deliveries from other companies for passengers? HAL apparently does not.

Cunard will not permit gifts. A friend of ours tried to send flowers and found out that all bon voyage gifts have to be ordered through Cunard. So instead of flowers, which could have been ordered from Cunard, he sent Dom Perignon - bless him!

I have always used Cunard for our onboard gifts for the last 20 years.

I always order Flowers for my Wife and also for my Mom & Dad's cabin who sail with us.

And they are always very happy with the product and they always last along time even during a 11-13 day cruise. (We always change the water several times during the voyage.)

I always order them with a copy of the online form available and use the Fax Number to California.

We even tried the canapes last year and they were not bad.

I place the order about 3-4 weeks prior to our sailing date.

P.S......Just placed the order for the cruise for this July 1st, last week and look forward to seeing them two (2) weeks from now.

Give it a try.................................

Archived