HAL/Barclay Visa question

gebo

Ok, I've read the post saying this is not such a great card but, I bit and have the 5k points, plus the others I've gained from using the card. I left my info pamplet in my office desk; how do I check points offers; you know how many for what service. Any help is appreciated. GB

Ok, I've read the post saying this is not such a great card but, I bit and have the 5k points, plus the others I've gained from using the card. I left my info pamplet in my office desk; how do I check points offers; you know how many for what service. Any help is appreciated. GB

You can check your point and redeem them on the Barclay's web site. I have already redeemed points for a drink card on my next cruise. There are lots of options. I'm not sure what they mean about it not being a great card. Guess it depends on how you use it and what your looking for. This suits me fine.

Carole

On your statement there's something that says "rewards." Click on it and follow through. We don't carry a balance, so we have no problems with the card. I did, however, try to get Pinnacle rewards and finally had to call Barclays. They're going to call me within a couple of days.

Archived