Any drinks stickers other than soda stickers

bam59

I know there are the soda stickers but what I'm interested in would be speciality coffees, beer, wine or alcohol stickers. We are sailing on the Sea Princesses September 25th (pamana canal).

Thanks

I know there are the soda stickers but what I'm interested in would be speciality coffees, beer, wine or alcohol stickers. We are sailing on the Sea Princesses September 25th (pamana canal).

Thanks

There are no stickers for any kind of alcohol.

There is a coffee card. It is about $25 plus tip. You get 15 of the specialty coffees, plus unlimited brewed coffee (not the syrup crud) as long as you have at least one punch left on the card.

The coffee card is worth it in my opinion and I don't even really drink a whole lot of coffee. I enjoyed the speciality coffee selection. You can even get a large and they only punch it once for the large from my experience. In addition to free unlimited coffee if you have one punch remaining you also get unlimited hot chocolate!

If you are not interested in the soda card they offer complimentary ice tea and lemonade and water. For breakfast they offered complimentary orange juice in the horizon court and any other type of juice you like in the dining room. Dining room coffee was very good and free.

The coffee card is worth it in my opinion and I don't even really drink a whole lot of coffee. I enjoyed the speciality coffee selection. You can even get a large and they only punch it once for the large from my experience. In addition to free unlimited coffee if you have one punch remaining you also get unlimited hot chocolate!

If you are not interested in the soda card they offer complimentary ice tea and lemonade and water. For breakfast they offered complimentary orange juice in the horizon court and any other type of juice you like in the dining room. Dining room coffee was very good and free.

You can get other kinds of juices at te buffet with breakfast, not just orange. If they don't have out what you want, just ask.

With the soda card do they give you a cup to use like RCCL?

Yes, they do. My advice... stow it in your cabin. When you're thirsty, flash your card and ask for a LARGE soda. You'll get a big cup that will hold way more than the sippy cup they give you...:)

Isn't there also an Ultimate Fountain card that includes juices and smoothies as well? We do not drink much alcohol, but really love the Princess Smoothies and if it is available we could save a bunch on a couple of those a day.

We are also going to be on the Sea Princess Panama repo in September.

Cheers,

Peter

Isn't there also an Ultimate Fountain card that includes juices and smoothies as well? We do not drink much alcohol, but really love the Princess Smoothies and if it is available we could save a bunch on a couple of those a day.

We are also going to be on the Sea Princess Panama repo in September.

Cheers,

Peter

The ultimate sticker for smoothies is supposedly only available to those under 21. The cost is 9.00/day +15% (10.35). Some adults have been able to buy it; others not. You can try.

Thanks

I enjoyed the speciality coffees at the International Cafe, but the service there was pretty slow. If our stateroom didn't happen to be adjacent to the Piazza, I probably wouldn't have bothered. Before you commit and purchase the coffee card, feel out the situation at the Cafe on your ship and see if it's worth it. The regular coffee isn't anything that I'd call 'bad', and I enjoy a good strong cup of Joe.

Archived