Document Dance!!

xznwfd

It's a cold, snowy day here in Michigan, but I can warm my hands over today's mail - it's document day! My best friend Joan and I are headed out on the Volendam 1/15. The thought is what's keeping me going as I'm warming my car at 6:30am in 20 degree weather, with wet hair and a bad attitude. It's ALMOST as good as departure day!:D

Congrats! Dance, dance, dance!

It's supposed to be 10 degrees tomorrow night here in Nashvegas and we are dreaming about swimming in the warm Caribbean - 3 days to go! HO, HO HO!

Have a great cruise.

Cheers,

Cynthia:p

Dance away! Just think of those lovely, warm days at sea coming your way!

It's nearly 80 here in Southern California...I wish we'd get some cold weather...OK, not 10 degress like CynBen ....but at Christmas I would really like to use a coat! Even a sweater....

(As a former midwesterner, I do miss winter...The rest of the family does NOT agree.)

Have a great cruise!

:)

No fair Cathy - you got your documents first! I guess that means that we'll be getting ours soon, I hope. Just to make you feel better - it's only 28 degrees here in Pensacola. We'll be seeing you in less than 4 weeks. Keep dancing (to stay warm) and have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Hope you have a great holiday too, Beverly! We're really looking forward to meeting you and your husband on the ship. And thanks everyone for the good wishes - it's 1 degree today in Detroit - too cold to even LOOK at a bathing suit! ;)

Archived