Carnival, please add to Bon Voyage department

I would love to get a good brie and bread or good crackers along with a bunch of red seedless grapes and nice bottle of red wine.

Just thought I could bring my own in a small cooler. :)

Does the buffet have grapes?

I would love to get a good brie and bread or good crackers along with a bunch of red seedless grapes and nice bottle of red wine.

Just thought I could bring my own in a small cooler. :)

Does the buffet have grapes?

yummm. that sounds so good. i will remember that .

yummm. that sounds so good. i will remember that .

It is good! We first did this when we went to a winery. The people there said we could bring something and have a picnic lunch on their lovely grounds. We liked one of the wines so the next day we went to the store and purchased brie, bread and red grapes, a bottle of wine from the winery and loved it. We ended up purchasing a case of the wine and once a month or so we open a bottle and have the same items...we have a little happy hour and those items all just compliment the wine so well.

It is good! We first did this when we went to a winery. The people there said we could bring something and have a picnic lunch on their lovely grounds. We liked one of the wines so the next day we went to the store and purchased brie, bread and red grapes, a bottle of wine from the winery and loved it. We ended up purchasing a case of the wine and once a month or so we open a bottle and have the same items...we have a little happy hour and those items all just compliment the wine so well.

what a wonderful way to spend time together and enjoy something so good. i am craving the wine, bread, cheese and grapes now. i guess i am off too the store ;).

I saw some of the Baby Bels (I think they care called) in the grocery store. I was surprised at how expensive they are. Guess I'll get some of those, some crackers and take my champagne. I wish the canape tray would be changed.

they are very expensive. how about buying a whole gouda ball and have it and a cheese slicer for cutting it into slices in your carry-on bag. alot less costly. i love gouda cheese.

I wish you could buy the backpacks that are offered as a package seperatly. You can get the tee shirts by themselves, but not the bags.

i know you can buy them in the gift shop but it would be nice to have one in the cabin waiting for you.

While the supper club certificates seem like a good idea, I would think you could just as easily apply an OBC to someone's account or purchase them the funship dollars. That way it goes on their S&S account and they can decide what to spend it on.

I have ordered a cake for my BF's birthday for September will see how that turns out.

I sure would have loved some sort of little gift basket or something especially for the week of Christmas that could be in the cabins waiting for my kids. Something with snacks, candy, etc would be nice.

I would also like to see a Prepaid Wine Card made available. We had this option on Holland America. Beer package also sounds like a great idea.

Archived