I'M READY TO BOOK, My PVP is on Vacation, her back up is out till MONDAY

aqualojoy

I have finally decided what cabin I want for our cruise in March. There are 3 of us in the cabin. I have already booked the one room for older son and one of his buddies and am now ready to book our room. My PVP is away until the 20th and her backup is out until Monday. What should I do? We want the reservations tied together. I don't want to miss out on the room we want. Suggestions, please.

I have finally decided what cabin I want for our cruise in March. There are 3 of us in the cabin. I have already booked the one room for older son and one of his buddies and am now ready to book our room. My PVP is away until the 20th and her backup is out until Monday. What should I do? We want the reservations tied together. I don't want to miss out on the room we want. Suggestions, please.

Just call the 1 888 Carnival number and book with someone else..they will link your reservations.. as long as you have the other booking number;)

When I email my PVP and she is out, I get a automated email back saying to call so and so at this # and she will be handling my bookings until Im back .... so I booked with her buddy.

Anyone can tie the bookings together later, no biggie. Doesnt really matter who books them, but as a courtesy to my PVP I booked thru her friend.

Just call the 1 888 Carnival number and book with someone else..they will link your reservations.. as long as you have the other booking number;)

Agreed with this post. You dont have to book with a PVP. The 1-888-carnival number can do the same thing as a pvp.

My PVP has been great. Will she get "credit" if I book through the 800 number?

No, only if you book thru whomever is subbing for her. Thats why I said as a courtesy I did that, even though I personally didnt care.

PS I think in this case they will share the credit she said. She also thanked me when she got back for booking thru her sub instead of the 800 #

This happened to me a couple of months ago - I wanted to book a great rate & my PVP was on vacation & left 2 #s to book with. Left messages with both to no avail. Lost my preferred room. I kept calling & finally got one to answer the phone. The price went up 2 hours later so if I had waited I would have missed out. Next time I will call 800 # (sorry PVP)

I wasnt suggesting not booking today, I was just saying if an alternate phone # is listed for your PVP, try that first, .... and then I too would be calling 1800 CARNIVAL and booking. Im way too impatient. It would drive me crazy to wait.

I thought you could use any PVP, it just changes them to be your new PVP. Or that is what a friend that booked that way told me.

I had to do some kind of release to change from one PVP to another via email. My new PVP emailed it to me and I signed it and agreed and sent it back before they would change me to a new PVP. Didnt matter that I had quite using the old one and had been using a TA to avoid her, called and complained to her supervisor (the old one) and the supervisor said she would take care of my future booking (never heard from her again).

So, I said I want a new one ... and then I had to sign the release after all that.

Archived