Does anyone take a clutch purse

Thanks everyone for all the ideas - I had intended on shopping this past weekend but between a lightning strike and fire right outside of my house Friday night and a horrible migraine the rest of the weekend I did not even leave the house or look at a computer.

I have 26 days left so I am sure I will find something by then. I am so excited to go on our first cruise and celebrate 25 years with such a wonderful man. I just know this is going to be the best trip ever.

Oh My!! I hope and pray that you and your family are OK. Also hope there was no major damage to your home! FLORIDA!:eek:

Thanks for the concern - we are fine, just about a 20' circle of now dead grass, tree, plants. The lightning struck right as I was getting into bed, so loud, bright and scary. We both went outside saw the glow and then the flames by the time I ran inside to get the phone my husband was outside with the garden hose fighting it. Took about 25 minutes for the firefighters to show up; there were many lightning hits that night and two homes in my area were struck and destroyed. My husband had it under control by the time they showed up but they put a final touch on the hot spots. We were very lucky.

We live in Palm Bay which is about an hour East of Orlando. And they call us the lighting capital of the world but never had one that close to the house before.

Thanks for the concern - we are fine, just about a 20' circle of now dead grass, tree, plants. The lightning struck right as I was getting into bed, so loud, bright and scary. We both went outside saw the glow and then the flames by the time I ran inside to get the phone my husband was outside with the garden hose fighting it. Took about 25 minutes for the firefighters to show up; there were many lightning hits that night and two homes in my area were struck and destroyed. My husband had it under control by the time they showed up but they put a final touch on the hot spots. We were very lucky.

We live in Palm Bay which is about an hour East of Orlando. And they call us the lighting capital of the world but never had one that close to the house before.

You were very blessed! So glad to know that everything is OK. About this time every year...when all the storms start brewing..:eek:.I keep telling Drew it's time to move!:D

I take several, all different styles and colours. Really glitzy one for the formal nights and plainer ones for others. I like to be able to carry a few tissues my card, lipstick and perfume around with me, so little evening bags are great and don't take up much room or weight in a case.

Went to Target yesterday and I found a cute little black clutch and it was 50% off, $7.48. I was so happy. One more thing checked off my "to get list".

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. I am so excited, I can't wait till the 23rd.:D

I consider a purse part of my outfit at night. During the day, I carry a small purse for my essentials or a tote bag if I'm going to the pool. At night, I need to carry my card, a lipstick, my camera and a copy of the capers. Not a lot but why carry it all seperately when I can use a cute purse?

In my every day world, I carry a black leather Coach bag. As soon as I board the ship, it goes into the safe and I use this wonderful little black macrame bag that I picked up in Puerto Vallarata about ten years ago. Fortunately, it wears like iron. It is on a long macrame strap so I can wear it across my body. I wish I would have bought more of them, so they would last me for the rest of my life.

Sometimes during the day, I just stick my cruise card in my bra when I am running around the ship. :o

I also take a couple of evening bags, some of which I actually bought on a ship for $10. :D

I just love small clutches. I buy them on the ships and have found some nice classic ones.

I did splurge once on the Constellation. They were selling Jacqueline Kennedy reproductions of her jewelry and they were selling a gold metal clutch purse.

It was give to Jackie Kennedy by President Charles de Gaulle who was in awe of her. Of course, she got the real thing, but the reproduction is beautiful and I get many compliments on it.

I've seen them sell her reproduction jewelry on QVC as well.

Sometimes a small clutch bag is the perfect accessory and they are fun shopping for.

Oh no, another bag. I am already on the look out for a backpack to take on some sure excursions to bring a towel and double as a carry on. A bag to use on other sure excursions and now a clutch.

Oh no and here i was looking for clothes :eek::eek::eek:

Oh no, another bag. I am already on the look out for a backpack to take on some sure excursions to bring a towel and double as a carry on. A bag to use on other sure excursions and now a clutch.

Oh no and here i was looking for clothes :eek::eek::eek:

Last time, I took a backpack for a carry on, a beach bag, a day purse (mostly for embarkation port and travel) and a few nighttime purses to go with different outfits. They all fold down nicely and don't take up nearly as much room as my shoes!

Archived