Where to get food after midnight for free?

I read somewhere the RCL was going to keep free food available 24/7 even though they are charging for late night room service. Does anyone know where these spots will be and if they will have different food choices than usual? (Specifically only Jewel of the Seas or other ships that don't have a Royal Promenade for the finger foods).

Who still has room for food after midnight? This is a good time to let your stomach rest and get geared up for the next day!!!!

A person who finshed eating at 7:30, went to see some shows, did some partying, had a couple of drinks and realizes it's 2am and they haven't eaten in over six hours is gonne love grabbing a slice of pizza. Seven hours...

A person who finshed eating at 7:30, went to see some shows, did some partying, had a couple of drinks and realizes it's 2am and they haven't eaten in over six hours is gonne love grabbing a slice of pizza. Seven hours...

Exactly. The human body requires refuelling and so many hours without a snack, at least, is too long.

And if you've been dancing, you will have burned off calories.

Exactly. The human body requires refuelling and so many hours without a snack, at least, is too long.

And if you've been dancing, you will have burned off calories.

Which is exactly why I do late seating, finish eating at 10 and usually go to bed by 1, 1:30...to avoid meal #4 for the day! :) Buuuuut every once in a while one lil ol' slice of pizza does call my name. Sigh.

Yes...I hate it when after staying up till 2 am or later only to realize that you are hungry.....$5 for room service best deal in the world! Much easier for a sober person to fetch the food that me staggering all around the ship trying to find the food and then find my room.....lol

Or the guy whose body can consume a meal and then be hungry 2.5 hours later. After late seating, watching a show and then partying, you know I'm going to be hungry at 3 am.

Pizza anyone? Sure it's not exactly the healthiest but I'll burn it off tomorrow anyway. :p

Which is exactly why I do late seating, finish eating at 10 and usually go to bed by 1, 1:30...to avoid meal #4 for the day! :) Buuuuut every once in a while one lil ol' slice of pizza does call my name. Sigh.

Avoid meal 4? It's all I can do to actually get my 6 meals in when cruising because I want to do so much other stuff. On port days, I simply write off the thought of even coming close...

We do late seating.... meal #4 comes BEFORE dinner:D A trip to windjammer about 5:00.... just a light snack;):rolleyes:

Archived